The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Stricof
Oh okay :sad:
Bye then :h:
You can always temp ban yourself :moon:

I don't want to leave but I must. I'm not going to temp ban myself since I'm testing my willpower. :p:
Reply 1381
Stricof
Watch this die. Quick.

:laugh:

:dance:
Reply 1383
:shock: Alicia's gone? :emo:
I don't think she's gone
she loves this place too much
Reply 1385
I think she has more will power than you and me, lol
addiction to tsr is for the weak :hand: i've never been addicted :no:
Reply 1387
Your rep, post count and the fact that you pay for a sub say different! :rolleyes:
my rep is cause im awesome
my posts per day is like 10 which isn't a lot, i'd say 15 or more is an addiction :yep:
and i only started subbing again in April :hand:

plus i think if there's any addiction it's tsr which is addicted to me! :fuhrer:
Reply 1389
I think I post a lot and my post per day is only 2 :rofl:

I don't know about TSR being addicted to you though!
My post per day used to be 15+ posts but I don't post that much now, it's only on here really and the football forum really. BUT I've never had to request a ban when work needs to be done, that's a sign of a non-addict. :yep:

TSR is addicted to me. :yep:
Reply 1391
:eyebrow: Okay then, are you boycotting facebook today then :holmes:
h-star
:eyebrow: Okay then, are you boycotting facebook today then :holmes:

why? I've already been on facebook :colondollar:

Stricof
I've managed 150-200+ :nothing:
I've had to temp ban twice :mad:

i think it also depends when you started using the forum regularly
as soon as i joined the forum i posted regularly (because i;m so loyal)
but hafsa probably started posting regularly 6 months ago :no:
Reply 1393
Mastermind`
why? I've already been on facebook :colondollar:

i think it also depends when you started using the forum regularly
as soon as i joined the forum i posted regularly (because i;m so loyal)
but hafsa probably started posting regularly 6 months ago :no:

The whole everyone draw Muhammed (pbuh) thing, and lol, I never posted regularly, I used to come on every now and again and sometimes forget about it and yeah I only started using it properly 6 months ago, what's wrong with that?!
h-star
The whole everyone draw Muhammed (pbuh) thing, and lol, I never posted regularly, I used to come on every now and again and sometimes forget about it and yeah I only started using it properly 6 months ago, what's wrong with that?!

Was that started on Facebook? I thought someone started it through a website? And nothing, nothing :colondollar:
Reply 1395
Mastermind`
Was that started on Facebook? I thought someone started it through a website? And nothing, nothing :colondollar:

Lol, yeah, it was a page on facebook, I reported it and everything :holmes: and :hmmm:
h-star
Lol, yeah, it was a page on facebook, I reported it and everything :holmes: and :hmmm:

Didn't notice anyone on my friends list joining it
which is great considering the number of people who thought that banning of England shirts stuff was true and were using it as an excuse to be racist :facepalm2:

the Muhammad thing seems to be worse on TSR
Reply 1397
Juts learnt that Didier Drogba saved his country from civil war.:eek3:

I respect him even more now. :daydreaming:
Reply 1398
Mastermind`
Didn't notice anyone on my friends list joining it
which is great considering the number of people who thought that banning of England shirts stuff was true and were using it as an excuse to be racist :facepalm2:

the Muhammad thing seems to be worse on TSR

Yeah, I 1st heard about it on TSR too, and yeah a lot of my friends joined those groups too, it's just a misunderstanding really :holmes:
h-star
Yeah, I 1st heard about it on TSR too, and yeah a lot of my friends joined those groups too, it's just a misunderstanding really :holmes:

Some misunderstood it but I'd say for most it was ignorance :facepalm2:

Latest