The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I voted labour because I hate conservative MP's and voters and it irritates them and makes them create threads like this.

I hope so much that this coalition goes through and Labour are still in power....watching all the inbred toffs crying will be hilarious.
Reply 2
As long as there is no longer a G.Brown for PM, I would be content.
I voted Labour, though I'm not an idiot. Why? Because there's no chance I'm voting Tory and I didn't really want a hung parliament.
Plus I think he's right about investing money to strengthen the economy rather than cutting massively right away.

But mainly my hate for tories!
I'm not an idiot. I just didn't want a tory win.
The boys have TRIUMPHED again!

I ******* love TB and GB

Reply 7
mikeyd85
I voted Labour, though I'm not an idiot. Why? Because there's no chance I'm voting Tory and I didn't really want a hung parliament.

Poll of polls before the official elections clearly gave the tories a greater % vote. How on earth would voting labour reduce the possibility of a hung parliament. It actually increases it.
RBarack
Poll of polls before the official elections clearly gave the tories a greater % vote. How on earth would voting labour reduce the possibility of a hung parliament. It actually increases it.

That argument was more a reason for me to not vote Lib Dem tbh. I probably should have made that more clear.
Reply 9
I did! :woo:

because I don't like David Cameron
Same reason as everyone else. Oh, wait, I didn't vote (17). I even persuaded a few older mates to vote labour. My tactic: Gordy babies sexy smile :sogood:. One look at his pic; my mates were smitten.
I can't decide if I want to have a Lib-Lab coalition or Conservatives in power. I voted and conservative and in the long run would want them in power. But I can't help but think that if a Lib-Lab coalition goes through, it'll be such a disaster that when the next GE is called and soon, it'll hopefully destroy any chances of Lib Dems/Labour being in power.
Reply 12
mikeyd85

POLITICAL FAIL
Reply 13
I voted labour because conservatives are just for posh people which is unfair and I don't like margaret thatcher and lib dems will never win for some reason. Labour are the best all round party with their polycies.
Clements-
I can't decide if I want to have a Lib-Lab coalition or Conservatives in power. I voted and conservative and in the long run would want them in power. But I can't help but think that if a Lib-Lab coalition goes through, it'll be such a disaster that when the next GE is called and soon, it'll hopefully destroy any chances of Lib Dems/Labour being in power.

Would you say you're feminine?
I didn't, me and my Labour MP don't get on.. (like really).

That said, a Labour gov would be infinitely preferable to Con.

I hate the British public sometimes... :moon:
RBarack
As long as there is no longer a G.Brown for PM, I would be content.

Why specifically no Gordon Brown?
Phonicsdude
Would you say you're feminine?

Erm, what? I suppose?
Reply 18
I voted labour coz I made an educated guess :P
Reply 19
30084pm
I did! :woo:

because I don't like David Cameron

Is that really the best reason you can muster?

Latest

Trending

Trending