The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lol theyre v good mates and work in the lgb soc together, I doubt it goes further than pics, i mean katy - do you have any of phil's underwear stashed away?!

beNx
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 42
Dunno if it's just me, but it doesn't come up on my computer! Unless you actually are a small white box with a red cross in it.........
lol theyre v good mates and work in the lgb soc together, I doubt it goes further than pics, i mean katy - do you have any of phil's underwear stashed away?!

So thats where they've all gone. lol.

btw Beckiuk86 it didn't work for me either.
Reply 44
the photo didnt work for me either...........and no phil i dont have any of ur underwear stashed away.....ur welcom e to raid my rm if u like......u shud know by now the only things i stash away are alcy and chocolate.....

Kt
xx

besides everyone i know has pictures of me somehow! even people i dont know!

btw dude2005 post your pic to see if i can remember who you are!
Reply 46
Yep, that one does!
Reply 47
david stick to making ur lewd comments on a UCE thread.
Reply 48
Beckiuk86
wats that supposed 2 mean?

My 'comment' was a compliment so pls don take offence :smile: so i see from ur sig you'll be going aston, might see ya in bham :smile:
Helix
idiot

Did you feel an erge to post that from my comment, if so it refects on you have a nice life :smile:
indy_punk
david stick to making ur lewd comments on a UCE thread.

Hey, hey show some respect...you're talking to a PRINCE!
Reply 49
good luck at uni mate, im sure youll make lots of friends :smile:

if not theres you could stick to the internet and keep trying to chat up the ladies on a forum, whatever you choose to do im sure youll do great :smile:

"passes out with the sarcasm of it all"
Reply 50
Helix
good luck at uni mate, im sure youll make lots of friends :smile:

if not theres you could stick to the internet and keep trying to chat up the ladies on a forum, whatever you choose to do im sure youll do great :smile:

"passes out with the sarcasm of it all"

funny, dont confuse me with you i dont go on the net to prowl on "youngens" like u?! i now i make friends in uni thanks very much :smile: , as stated enjoy ur life no sarcasm intended goodbye hope you life, and live long and prosper in all that you do :smile:
Reply 51
so anyway....
Reply 52
neems! welcome bk :smile:
Reply 53
Hello I'm Francesco from Italy and will be joining Aston in 2 weeks...
this is me....
Reply 54
what u studying monybrum?
Reply 55
monybrum
Hello I'm Francesco from Italy and will be joining Aston in 2 weeks...
this is me....

How old are you?
Reply 56
neems
what u studying monybrum?

I'm studying business administration and french
Reply 57
610 Craig
How old are you?

17...in december 18
Reply 58
17...in december 18

:eek: WOW how did u manage that! *reads agn* oh oh ok *ahem* got confused ¬_¬ thought ur 16 turning 17 on dec 18th more like ur 17 turning 18 in december :p:
so excuse the confusion...seems to be an aston thing :rolleyes:
Reply 59
The confused bug strikes again!

Latest