The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'd second the call for notes above...

Not really any ideas on questions to be honest!
Reply 2
I have GatW notes, they're not amazing though.

I'm thinking Design for a) and The Religious Viewpoint for b), i.e. Discuss the claim that all religious language is meaningless. Probably completely wrong. :smile:

If anyone has any Knowledge of the external world notes, feel free to share. :o:
Reply 3
Mr.Seven
I have GatW notes, they're not amazing though.

I'm thinking Design for a) and The Religious Viewpoint for b), i.e. Discuss the claim that all religious language is meaningless. Probably completely wrong. :smile:

If anyone has any Knowledge of the external world notes, feel free to share. :o:

If those questions come up I'm ******!!! When it comes to GatW I don't know any of the religious point of view/language ****!!! urghhhh.... got any notes on it!!! URGHHH! URGHHH URGHH URGH
Reply 4
ghast
If those questions come up I'm ******!!! When it comes to GatW I don't know any of the religious point of view/language ****!!! urghhhh.... got any notes on it!!! URGHHH! URGHHH URGHH URGH

Don't worry, it probably wont come up :eek3:

Anyway, I've written some notes on it which might be helpful.
Yay For Jay
I'd second the call for notes above...

Not really any ideas on questions to be honest!

WOW...i just saw your GCSE results under that post...they're soo amazing!! Did you have to work like really really hard?? Do you care to share any tips?? Thanks :smile: ... and well done btw your grades are really awesome! :O :smile:
Reply 6
Mr.Seven
Don't worry, it probably wont come up :eek3:

Anyway, I've written some notes on it which might be helpful.

THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending