The Student Room Group

Religious studies a level Eduqas

Hi,
Could someone send me the link to the 2023 past papers for ethics,philosophy and Islam, or let me know if u remember them - cant find eduqas 2023 past papers anywhere!

Thanks Dani
Reply 1
Original post by dani_learner
Hi,
Could someone send me the link to the 2023 past papers for ethics,philosophy and Islam, or let me know if u remember them - cant find eduqas 2023 past papers anywhere!
Thanks Dani
Hi there, I have them in PDF
Hey Invy,
is there any way I could see them if possible!

Thanks for reaching out,
Dani
Hi,
Thanks Dani
Hi just wondering as I was thinking of doing RS alevel, Idk anyone else doing it. how are you finding it?
Hey,
I remember being in your position 2 years ago. The topics I’m not gonna lie are tricky to fully comprehend, and not because it’s difficult to understand but because it’s a totally new concept but once you get the gist of it and stay on top of revision and make sure you understand the topic when your teacher teaches you it, you will be absolutely fine! It’s a huge jump from gsce so no it’s not easy like it was then. But let me say it’s so interesting and being aware of these philosophies and ethics make you more understanding of truths and more smarter I guess (like maths, not being shady but you’ll forget the formulas in a year) with RS this is knowledge for life that will stay relevant and you could mention as extra curricular to universities! I would overall recommmed it, if you asked me a year ago and I would have said the opposite, if you enjoy interesting behind the scenes of things you’ll be a fan of RS. I hope u found the answer you were looking for, please feel free to ask away!!

Dani
Original post by Invy
Hi i also do RS eduqas a level and was wondering where to find the 2023 past papers?
Thanks
Original post by Invy

Could you send them to me please
Original post by all-night-burst
Hi just wondering as I was thinking of doing RS alevel, Idk anyone else doing it. how are you finding it?

A lot of content
Hi,
Thanks Dani

Would really appreciate if you could PM me these :wink:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending