The Student Room Group

any updates on what the guest password is for philosphy cat ?

guys bro this is a joke what actually happened to the philosphycat website like are there any updates on the guest password? I'm in yr 13 and bro I need that website I stalked the owner of philosophy cat on twitter and facebook and he's active on both but bros gatekeeping the website. ik there are other websites ofc but man philosophy cat was a godsend
Original post by sanaig
guys bro this is a joke what actually happened to the philosphycat website like are there any updates on the guest password? I'm in yr 13 and bro I need that website I stalked the owner of philosophy cat on twitter and facebook and he's active on both but bros gatekeeping the website. ik there are other websites ofc but man philosophy cat was a godsend
tell me what u want off the website my teacher is the one that made it i wont give out the password but ill give u whatever it is u need
Original post by larissa.wilson
tell me what u want off the website my teacher is the one that made it i wont give out the password but ill give u whatever it is u need
i need mostly all philosophy and ethics - also ask your teacher to plz make it public lol
Reply 3

Hi! If able to, could you also get me majority of philosophy, ethics and Christian thought as many people told me the content are one of the best of the best! Hopefully you can, thanks
Reply 4

heyyyy thank you for replyingg could you pls send me all the DCT content :tongue: dct is deffo not my best subject

could you please send me some resources too? particularly for philsophy and dct. thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending