The Student Room Group

Taking an A-level with Oxbridge Home Learning or by myself (independent study)

Has anyone got any experience with Oxbridge Home Learning? I am planning on taking a fourth A-level (AQA Philosophy) in my gap year to keep my brain ticking over before going to uni.

Or, has anyone got experience with teaching themselves an A-level at home? From looking at past papers, AQA Philosophy appears to be a “softer” A-level subject. Do you think it would be possible to teach myself the course?
Original post by Lightningparrot
Has anyone got any experience with Oxbridge Home Learning? I am planning on taking a fourth A-level (AQA Philosophy) in my gap year to keep my brain ticking over before going to uni.

Or, has anyone got experience with teaching themselves an A-level at home? From looking at past papers, AQA Philosophy appears to be a “softer” A-level subject. Do you think it would be possible to teach myself the course?

With an online tutor, yes
Original post by (())
hey i've got all the notes + essays for philosophy so you just need to memorise them :smile:

pm me for them!

Hi there, im also someone looking for philosophy aqa a level notes and i can barley find anything online and since im a private candidate its pretty much of a problem... Would you be able to share your resources with me too please
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by hibyehereforasec
Hi there, im also someone looking for philosophy aqa a level notes and i can barley find anything online and since im a private candidate its pretty much of a problem... Would you be able to share your resources with me too please

See https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6080920
It has psychology, biology and chemistry
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by (())
hey i've got all the notes + essays for philosophy so you just need to memorise them :smile:

pm me for them!

hi, do you still have them philosophy notes, cause I can't find barely anything online and they would be a massive help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest