The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
......was joyous at the promise of brownies but then disappointed by the fact no-one knows how to make them............looks like i will have to steal them from work........am insulted by the randomness of someone who is not even going to aston state that this thread is pointless! how dare thee!!!!!!

me and phil had a great day wednesday confusing people and testing your 1st mission.....

Kt
xx
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
:biggrin: hehe
I'm looking forward to the mission!

It must be good if you've had trial runs already! Can't you even give us a little tiny clue?
Reply 63
im up for any mission that involves brownies
Reply 64
the brownies are all mine,mine i tell you...........

oops went a little off track there..........and no i can't tell you wat the mission is let your confused imaginations run riot......

Kt
xx
Reply 65
kt dont even go there..i have territorial sensitivities ze browniez are mine :biggrin:
but we kinda have to find some1 who actually knws ow to make em ¬_¬
Reply 66
or i can steal them from work muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kt
xx
Reply 67
:frown: u wuld share wuldnt u?? *doggy eyes* after all i dunt get to do freshers week *tugs ur hearts strings* :biggrin:
oooh i heard there is a bank holiday on the 29th or sumfink...so weee i can come out a bit
Yay! I'll try and make/buy some brownies to take to the mission! How many of us are going?
hmm, how to include brownies in the first mission. I think I can see how. muahahaha.

Phil
Reply 70
nooooooo.........i have to share brownies! only jokin anyone allregic to nuts? and as i sed b4 you are going out during freshers indy_punk!

Kt
xx
Reply 71
*obeys kt*
im not allergic to em but i think they are terrible in brownies...feel like im being cheated >_<
Reply 72
lol im allergic to nuts :biggrin:

that was random?!
I don't like them, they won't be in my Brownies
Reply 74
i can make brownies! without nuts
Reply 75
yey for fran :biggrin:
Reply 76
The brownies have to be warm as well ! lol
Reply 77
not that we're getting fussy or anything....lol