The Student Room Group

Optometry interview

Any advice with interviews for optom? How hard are they? (Got two interviews for Aston and Plymouth- both in jan)
aston one isnt too bad tbh the questions are answerable so dont worry
dont stress!! You got this!
ik some ppl say that manchester asks maths questions? Im not sure about plymouth
Original post by joannekath05
Any advice with interviews for optom? How hard are they? (Got two interviews for Aston and Plymouth- both in jan)

aston is acc a job interview i swear 😭😭

my advice would be think of the obvious questions, and then personal and organisational skills
Reply 4
Original post by Always.working
aston one isnt too bad tbh the questions are answerable so dont worry
dont stress!! You got this!
ik some ppl say that manchester asks maths questions? Im not sure about plymouth

Ohhh nice thanks, are you applying to optom this year? Have you heard back from any unis? Manchesters the only one I haven't heard back from yet lolll
Reply 5
Original post by ncsokjkjdcjk
my advice would be think of the obvious questions, and then personal and organisational skills

Thankyou so much. Do you need to have in-depth knowledge about Optom? Not sure if I need to do further reading

Thankyou so much. Do you need to have in-depth knowledge about Optom? Not sure if I need to do further reading

no no, just talk about the obvious why optom etc but no need to go into too much detail
its very very informal almost like a conversation with friends
Reply 7
Original post by ncsokjkjdcjk

aston is acc a job interview i swear 😭😭

😭😭😭
Reply 8
Original post by M8-Idek

😭😭😭

My interviews on the 17th
Original post by M8-Idek

My interviews on the 17th

just be open and friendly , practice obvious questions and also any societies you might wanna join
plymouth interviews arent bad they let just about anyone in lol
How’s it going
Original post by Studentwithaname
How’s it going

Hiii it went well, I’ve received offers from all my unis and now I’m just choosing between Manchester and Cardiff to firm… wbu?
Hiii it went well, I’ve received offers from all my unis and now I’m just choosing between Manchester and Cardiff to firm… wbu?

Hii that’s great to hear! I’m almost done with first year, it’s crazy how fast the years gone! 🤯

Quick Reply

Latest