Reply 580
thank ya :smile:

omg you have to download some of his songs! they're wicked :p:
Reply 581
I'll look out for his stuff.
Reply 582
kul kul :smile:
Reply 583
I'm really enjoying piano at the moment, a new teacher has done me good. :biggrin:
Reply 584
kul, what pieces u doin?
Reply 585
Technique exercises and Clementi.
Reply 586
kul kul :smile:
Reply 587
I'm onto the last movement of Clementi now, so I'll be doing a new piece soon, hopefully to do over xmas
Reply 588
sexysax
I'm onto the last movement of Clementi now, so I'll be doing a new piece soon, hopefully to do over xmas

sounds good! you planning to do anymore grades?
Reply 589
I have grade 7 and 8 left to do, and one day I want to do them. Might skip grade 7 and just do 8 but in a good few years. I want to get my technique decent, and learn lots of repertoire and then maybe go back to grades.
Reply 590
yea. i 4got 2 ask, what pieces of Clementi's are you doing?
Reply 591
Erm *thinks* Sonatina in C major Op.36 No.3
Reply 592
kul kul, jus downloaded it, sounds good! :smile:
Reply 593
Yeh it is good. Not very difficult. But I am working more on technique and I am going backwards to learn everything I've missed.
sexysax
Erm *thinks* Sonatina in C major Op.36 No.3

Aha, I remember playing that! I really liked it. I played it when I started learning, so it was a bit hard for me then, but now I'm going back to it and I really like it. :smile: Do you have any other recommendations for Clementi Sonatinas? My aunt (she's a pianist) gave me a whole book of Clementi Sonatinas but I don't know where to start!
Reply 595
I've got the Op.36 ones and they are all really good. They get progressively harder I think. What grade are you, I've forgotten!
Well, on the front it says "Op 36 & 4", and I've passed my Grade 5 last summer. :wink:
Reply 597
Opus 36 No. 4 is really good fun, especially the last mvmt! So is the first mvmt of No. 5
sexysax
Opus 36 No. 4 is really good fun, especially the last mvmt! So is the first mvmt of No. 5

Cool! :smile: I might give it a go, thanks!
Reply 599
No probs! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest