The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
I'm gonna do Neuroscience :smile: so I suppose it's similar. Certainly I'll be having Psychology lectures as they highly recommend us to do Psychology in our optional modules :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm a second year psych student who is switching to psych and neuroscience this year. .NK is a third year psych student too.
Reply 3
Broadway_Babie
I'm a second year psych student who is switching to psych and neuroscience this year. .NK is a third year psych student too.

Is the course at Notts good? What's it like. Difficult/fun???
Reply 4
Broadway_Babie

Hello :smile:
Reply 5
Bonjour! What's Psychology at Nottingham like. Are you the one in your 3rd year?
Nottingham, in one word is amazing. It has everything I could ask for there. The campus is green and beautiful, and if you want even more nature there's Wollaton Park right next to it, but if you fancy the hustle and bustle of city life the city centre is just 10 mins away by bus. I love Beeston which is a 5-10 min walk from campus too.

The course was also very interesting :wink: I am so glad I chose Notts.
Reply 7
Fi87
Bonjour! What's Psychology at Nottingham like. Are you the one in your 3rd year?

Yup, I'm starting my third year in a couple of weeks :smile:

Psych at Nottingham is ace, but I haven't tried it at any other uni so I can't really compare! The teaching staff are good and the lecture facilities are good too (first years are mostly taught in the medical school). The course itself is well structured - you have to take compulsary modules in second year but then have free choice in third year, where it counts more!
Reply 8
Anyone else studying it, and how much of the reading has anyone done??? :confused:
Im planning on taking psychology as one of my extra module subjects, if that counts :smile:
Reply 10
Fi87
Anyone else studying it, and how much of the reading has anyone done??? :confused:

Don't do any reading until you get there...seriously, you don't need to :smile:
Reply 11
twistedheaven
Im planning on taking psychology as one of my extra module subjects, if that counts :smile:

Hey we might end up in the same lectures then :smile: I'll almost definitely be taking a Psychology module - it's optional, but highly recommended for my course, so it's best to take it I think!

Wooo and I've decided I'm gonna take Mandarin as one of my optional mods if they let me! :biggrin:
irisng
Hey we might end up in the same lectures then :smile: I'll almost definitely be taking a Psychology module - it's optional, but highly recommended for my course, so it's best to take it I think!

Wooo and I've decided I'm gonna take Mandarin as one of my optional mods if they let me! :biggrin:

Just cant get away from you can i? :p: :biggrin: hehehehehe

I wanna do spanish as well, love that language
Reply 13
twistedheaven
Just cant get away from you can i? :p: :biggrin: hehehehehe

I wanna do spanish as well, love that language

Nope, you can't :wink: You should've expected it seeing as I do Neuroscience! :biggrin:

Spanish - I'd love to do Spanish as well. It's the second language I most wanna learn, second to Japanese. I've never taken any lessons but it sounds so nice! Although I did have my very first Spanish lesson in France within a French classroom when I do not speak French and have never before learnt Spanish :rolleyes: and so I couldn't tell when the teacher was speaking in Spanish and when in French!

Latest

Trending

Trending