The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Everybody is guessing, y'know.
Reply 21
xStaceyy
get a life and stop forcing lies down our throats :smile:
kthnx.

no one is forcing anything, i even said in the OP to relax and just watch it, if you dont agree, so be it!!!

but just one point of his about the functions of the cells comparison to big cities is enough to make a human being ponder!!!! how can such a complex and efficient system run like that with so much accuracy by "chance"!!!!
Reply 22
dukeofgrove
Ive wasted enough hours in mass (of various languages :s-smilie:) so could u just give us the jist of it otherwise youve got no chance of me watching some american evangelical nut.

dont insult these people by comparing them to evangelical people, watch it for your own good....
Reply 23
saalih
how can such a complex and efficient system run like that with so much accuracy by "chance"!!!!

How is a God-less universe supposed to be 'chance'?

In fact, how is Planet Earth 'chance'? Considering the millions of stars, hundreds (and rising) of known planetary systems, and so on, you consider the life on Earth, if a God does not exist, 'chance'? Seriously?

So if I walked down a pavement and eventually see a penny, do I consider it placed there by a higher power because, of all the places there was a penny, I just so happened to walk there? But then what if the penny wasn't there? Would I be going on about the chances of NOT encountering a penny? Would the possibility of a higher being(s) change just because someone else out there encountered it?

C'mon...
saalih
dont insult these people by comparing them to evangelical people, watch it for your own good....

when they stop trying to convert people i will.

Do they not have anything better to do then try and convert rational people to such an intolerant and barmy religion?
Reply 25
ozzyoscy
How is a God-less universe supposed to be 'chance'?

In fact, how is Planet Earth 'chance'? Considering the millions of stars, hundreds (and rising) of known planetary systems, and so on, you consider the life on Earth, if a God does not exist, 'chance'? Seriously?

So if I walked down a pavement and eventually see a penny, do I consider it placed there by a higher power because, of all the places there was a penny, I just so happened to walk there? But then what if the penny wasn't there? Would I be going on about the chances of NOT encountering a penny? Would the possibility of a higher being(s) change just because someone else out there encountered it?

C'mon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASA5C4SjpE

http://godlowdown.blogspot.com/
Reply 26

Stop spamming me with links and answer it yourself, parrotsheep.
Reply 27
To sincere Atheists, if evolution is true, what did evolution evoluve from?
Reply 28
ned//
To sincere Atheists, if evolution is true, what did evolution evoluve from?

To sincere believers: How did God come to be?
MJlover
No, that was Tony Blair remember. A catholic nonetheless. What a sad day for believers.
:rolleyes:

What are you on about? :stupid:

Latest