The Student Room Group
Ask them when you go.
When/If they say "do you have any questions?" just ask them how long it'll take to hear back from them
If they don't ask if you have questions, just ask before you leave.
Reply 2
lindsy
hey guys i need your advice i had a job interview at the tottenham court road job centre for river island oxford circus this tuesday the 25th how lng does it take to hear back from them.

A sales advisor position?

They got back to me about an hour after the interview :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Roxannabelle
Ask them when you go.
When/If they say "do you have any questions?" just ask them how long it'll take to hear back from them
If they don't ask if you have questions, just ask before you leave.

because it was an group interview im nt sure if it will take longer for them to contact you thanks anyway
Reply 4
lindsy
hey guys i need your advice i had a job interview at the tottenham court road job centre for river island oxford circus this tuesday the 25th how lng does it take to hear back from them.

Can I turn up instead of you, I need a summer job after GCSES :biggrin:
Reply 5
I work at River Island... They should tell you when you have your interview, I think I heard within about 2-3 days :smile:

Do you know what to expect in the interview? Mine was a group interview, we had to explain what we were wearing and why we chose to wear it, so don't go in a suit etc. they want to see your style.. Then you have to take part in group activities and present them.

This is what happened in mine anyway but I've worked there for a year now so it could have changed.

Latest