The Student Room Group

need help with essay writing - psya3

Hi there,

I took the exam psya3 in january and i thought I did well, but i didn't get as well as I had hoped, so I am retaking.

I find the essay writing style really difficult, especially in the time allowed and because I dont understand when you are using IDA and when you're not

I was just wondering, does anyone mind me sending them an essay or two to get some feedback - where i'm going wrong and where i'm going right.

I would be really grateful,
thanks, Sarah
Reply 1
Which PSYA3 topics are you studying?
boe
Hi there,

I took the exam psya3 in january and i thought I did well, but i didn't get as well as I had hoped, so I am retaking.

I find the essay writing style really difficult, especially in the time allowed and because I dont understand when you are using IDA and when you're not

I was just wondering, does anyone mind me sending them an essay or two to get some feedback - where i'm going wrong and where i'm going right.

I would be really grateful,
thanks, Sarah

Which topics are you studying? If you are doing any of the followng : schizophrenia, aggression, addiction, sleep and bio rhythms and relationships then i would have a look for you and compare them to mine. I have done pretty good on essays throughout the year so might be able to see where you are going wrong or what you need to add?
Reply 3
boe
OP
oh my thanks guys, i didnt think anyone would reply

i'm doing schizophrenia and media in psya4 and im doing aggression (which i get the impression everyone is doing), bio rhythms and sleep, and eating behaviour (so boring) in psya3.

i'll try send you some essays if you don't mind too much

thanks so much xx
Reply 4
boe
OP
how do i send attachments?
boe
how do i send attachments?

If you PM me ill give you my email if that is easier? what format are they in?

Latest

Trending

Trending