The Student Room Group

Please help me. Essays.

I got a 2.1 in my first year and 50% in my 2nd.
I really need help in writing essays in psychology. So if you have essay writing experience please help.
Need more detail.
How many essays?
Subjects?
Word count?
Weighting?
Original post by cheadle
Need more detail.
How many essays?
Subjects?
Word count?
Weighting?

Due my dad suffering kidney failure in my second year, I suffered depression, I told the uni but they did not make provisions. My second year is worth 40% and my third is worth 60%. My dissertation is worth 40%.
(edited 1 year ago)
Sorry to hear about that.
So this year, you have a Dissertation weighted at 40%.
Is that the only essay-type assignment this year?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by cheadle
Sorry to hear about that.
So this year, you have a Dissertation weighted at 40%.
Is that the only essay-type assignment this year?

Thankyou.
I have 3- 20 credit modules. 40 credits dissertation and 2 10 credits. I have already finished a 10 credit module. I have essay exams for all the other modules in may, they are essays. I have an essay due in Jan or Feb for 3 modules.
(edited 1 year ago)
I have 3- 20 credit modules. 40 credits dissertation and 2 10 credits. I have already finished a 10 credit module. I have essay exams for all the other modules in may, they are essays. I have an essay due in Jan or Feb for 3 modules.

Can I just check with you that you don't have any extenuating/mitigating circumstances for the 3 essays due in Jan/Feb?
Assuming not, then these 3 essays are your immediate priority. If you don't submit, and you don't have ECs/PMCs, you will most likely be offered a 2nd attempt in the summer capped at 40%.
How are you placed for getting these essays in?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by cheadle

Can I just check with you that you don't have any extenuating/mitigating circumstances for the 3 essays due in Jan/Feb?
Assuming not, then these 3 essays are your immediate priority. If you don't submit, and you don't have ECs/PMCs, you will most likely be offered a 2nd attempt in the summer capped at 40%.
How are you placed for getting these essays in?

Well essay writing isn't my strong point. What I am looking for is someone to guide me or mark my work before I submit so I can see where I am at. I would greatly appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I can only offer general advice about essay writing. For the kind of specific feedback you are looking for, you should take up the support on offer at your university - your library will run workshops and one-to-one sessions on essay writing. Have you also been in touch with the tutors of the three modules to see what they can offer?
Original post by kingminer12
Well essay writing isn't my strong point. What I am looking for is someone to guide me or mark my work before I submit so I can see where I am at. I would greatly appreciate it.

I can try to guide you. I've got plentiful essay writing experience and got a 1st Class Degree. If you'd like my assistance DM me.
Original post by cheadle
Unfortunately, I can only offer general advice about essay writing. For the kind of specific feedback you are looking for, you should take up the support on offer at your university - your library will run workshops and one-to-one sessions on essay writing. Have you also been in touch with the tutors of the three modules to see what they can offer?

I have joined my academic help group and last year I talked to some tutors (I will do the same this year).
Thankyou for your replies.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
I can try to guide you. I've got plentiful essay writing experience and got a 1st Class Degree. If you'd like my assistance DM me.

Thankyou
Reply 11
Original post by kingminer12
I got a 2.1 in my first year and 50% in my 2nd.
I really need help in writing essays in psychology. So if you have essay writing experience please help.
I can help you. Please get in touch
@kimfex No, what you are is a cheating **** who is about to get banned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending