try the stamford test on the ucas website

subject areas :

Sport & Leisure
Biology Related
General Medical
Psychology
Animal/Zoological
Combined Sciences

That's what i've got. And then a long list of the related courses.
Is loads to choose from.
Kash:)
subject areas :

Sport & Leisure
Biology Related
General Medical
Psychology
Animal/Zoological
Combined Sciences

That's what i've got. And then a long list of the related courses.
Is loads to choose from.

There's usually higher education conventions with ucas as you were saying, but i'm not sure when they are we were informed by our college
but here's a link anyway.
http://www.ucas.com/events/conventions/
Reply 4
I know where I live we had a UCAS fair back in march at the HE centre near my college ( exeter cornwall campus). It was just mainly reps for uni's with some students giving out prospectuses and answering questions but they did have talks on applying through UCAS, personal statements and uni courses. I know at my college every couple of weeks we have lecturers from other uni's come down and talk to us about doing a degree in a certain subject. I found all these things really helpful, but I don't think that every school/college offers them.

I think the occasional thing with all these talks though is they're very 'persuasive'? I think a degree is very personal and it should stem from your interests and not what people to tell you to do, obviously we're young so it's kind of puzzled what to do with your life but just choose something you enjoy and remember uni isn't necessarily for everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending