The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
lol i dont think there are any saturday classes, well i hope not that would be a piss take, imagine wakin up at 7 in the mornin on a saturday to go to ur lecture, allow it
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey Lovina,

Mon-Fri for all undergraduates courses - so go ahead and have fun realising those creative ambitions :smile:
Reply 3
Does anyone know when we will get a timetable for our courses (mine is English Lang. and Comms. if that helps)? I just want to know because I want to get a part-time job and it'll be very cool if I can work either Sat or Sun and a weekday rather than both Sat/Sun (argh no more life).
Reply 4
JC87
Does anyone know when we will get a timetable for our courses (mine is English Lang. and Comms. if that helps)? I just want to know because I want to get a part-time job and it'll be very cool if I can work either Sat or Sun and a weekday rather than both Sat/Sun (argh no more life).

our think our time tables along with our enrolment process.. thats what it said in some little booklet i received.. unless you are going into ur 2nd year and enrolled online, then im not sure, i think that question came up somewhere else on the forum too..
If your department is as well organised as ours, then you'll get your timetable the day before your classes start :frown:
Reply 6
I already got my timetable through with my enrolement package.
Reply 7
Taker4376

What's it like? Are there many lectures, how many tutorials do you get? Ultimatley, do you have to get up any earlier than 9am?
Reply 8
Taker4376

why do only u get it? and all of us dont?
Reply 9
I got my timetable for Modern Greek with departmental enrolment stuff, but not for German. Suppose they all just do it their own way...
Reply 10
I got a timetable (if you could call it that) with my enrollment stuff. It was lame. Its only for the first week and is full of lectures such as 'How to communicate' and 'Introduction to Clinical Interviews'.

To answer your question: No, i very much doubt we have classes on a saturday.
Whizz, PM me.. I want to come to the morning of your induction day... always fun - esp when Despo talks!

Gets really broing from 11 so most people dont come back after lunch though

Latest