The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

butterflytears
better than histograms and those bloomin balance sheets!

Think so? Try decoding and reducing a 30 page read to sth like the following:

In Hegelian terms, ‘alienation’ is the negation... attempt to historically experience himself through his own activity (‘self-actualisation’). Hegel argued that the external world... in opposition to the human experience... preventing the ‘self’ from reaching its full potential.

NB Please bare in mind that I am non British!

PS I like histograms!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
understatement
PS I like histograms!

Ackkk!!!!!!

They are alright. But boring. As are stem and leaf diagrams and ogive's and all the stuff from GCSE?

I don't envy your work though lol
butterflytears
Ackkk!!!!!!

They are alright. But boring. As are stem and leaf diagrams and ogive's and all the stuff from GCSE?

I don't envy your work though lol

I truly like stats and report writing, but not too fond of the approach the course is taking. Too generalist and distant.

Are u taking the 100 or 101 module?
100 i think, the short one which lasts til christmas, you?
butterflytears
100 i think, the short one which lasts til christmas, you?

Both 100 and 101 last till Christmas, 101 being the hardest of two. I am taking the latter. The tutorial is kinda rubbish IMHO.
Try writing a 10,000 word dissertation plus several 3000 word essays for your other modules :smile: - the joys of being a 3rd year.
understatement
Both 100 and 101 last till Christmas, 101 being the hardest of two. I am taking the latter. The tutorial is kinda rubbish IMHO.

Well Im taking 100 because I didnt take A level maths, and didnt go for the year in america in the end
Reply 67
LittleMiss
Try writing a 10,000 word dissertation plus several 3000 word essays for your other modules :smile: - the joys of being a 3rd year.

I don't want to think about things like that yet. :frown:
Reply 68
name: lyndsey
birthplace: birkenhead, but now live 20 mins away in Garstang for anyone's that heard of it, doesn't mean i don't live on campus tho!
college: county clearing (west)
going to study: ecology
interests: hiking, scouts, chilling out, going to the pub (preferably dingyer the better) with my friends, music (most kinds)
why i chose lancaster: because it was the choice of lancaster or manchester met. enough said. altho i do get to go to canada next year if i do well enough

Latest

Trending

Trending