The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official University of East Anglia (UEA) freshers 2023 chat

Hello and welcome to all the University of East Anglia (UEA) Freshers of 2023! :hello:

You made it through your exams, results day has been and gone, and now you finally know where you’ll be headed in just a few weeks! :thumbsup:

This is a place where you can introduce yourself, meet other students who’ll be joining you at university, and make a few friends even before you arrive! :yeah:

So to kick off, why not introduce yourself with:
What course you’ll be studying
What you like doing in your spare time
What you’re most looking forward to about studying at University of East Anglia (UEA)

Only share as much information as you wish.
In this forum, you can post anonymously if you tick the box at the bottom. :smile:

Finally, a few useful threads you might want to take a look at to help you prepare:
Remember to update your student finance application - The Student Room

Good luck everyone and a massive WELL DONE for everything you have achieved!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hello and welcome to all the University of East Anglia (UEA) Freshers of 2023! :hello:

You made it through your exams, results day has been and gone, and now you finally know where you’ll be headed in just a few weeks! :thumbsup:

This is a place where you can introduce yourself, meet other students who’ll be joining you at university, and make a few friends even before you arrive! :yeah:

So to kick off, why not introduce yourself with:
What course you’ll be studying
What you like doing in your spare time
What you’re most looking forward to about studying at University of East Anglia (UEA)

Only share as much information as you wish.
In this forum, you can post anonymously if you tick the box at the bottom. :smile:

Finally, a few useful threads you might want to take a look at to help you prepare:
Remember to update your student finance application - The Student Room

Good luck everyone and a massive WELL DONE for everything you have achieved!

Hi everyone! I'd just like to echo this by wishing the freshers of 2023 a big welcome to UEA! We hope you're exciting about beginning your studies with us and enjoying everything that student life in Norwich has to offer!

My name is Danielle and I'm about to go into 3rd year of Film and Television Studies. I love going out for nice food and drinks with friends in the city (if anyone needs any recs, let me know!). I'm so looking forward to writing my dissertation this Autumn, I think it's going to be really rewarding, even if it is going to be sponsored by all of the snacks and caffeine haha

Please feel free to introduce yourself if you wish! And as always, if anyone has any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich then please do let us know!

Congrats everyone :h:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending