The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Review of Lancaster university

I applied for masters in finance in Exeter,Edinburgh, Warwick,Liverpool,Queens Mary and Lancaster university, luckily I got offer letter from all,But only Lancaster University is offering 40 percent scholarship ,I am confused whether I should consider scholarship and take admission in Lancaster or take admission in Warwick. PLEASE Help me
(edited 1 month ago)
If you are Searching a SEO (Search Engine Optimize) or outsourcing company who can provide you best services with proper development and can meet your requirements then my website is the right solution for you.You will get more from your expectation.
Thanks-SM Emran Ali
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by intriguing-sales
I applied for masters in finance in Exeter,Edinburgh, Warwick,Liverpool,Queens Mary and Lancaster university, luckily I got offer letter from all,But only Lancaster University is offering 40 percent scholarship ,I am confused whether I should consider scholarship and take admission in Lancaster or take admission in Warwick. PLEASE Help me
Hi,
I would consider how important financial factors are in your decision, as well as what the other pros and cons are for both Lancaster and Warwick. For example, which course has more interesting modules or more favourable career prospects, and which location do you prefer?
I am in the third year of my MSci natural sciences degree at Lancaster University and I've really enjoyed my time here so far. The campus facilities are amazing and the colleges have a great community feel. The city itself is smaller than some others but has a lot of pubs, bars, cafes and shops and there are great transport links to cities like Manchester and Liverpool, as well as to the Lake District and the Forest of Bowland AONB. If you have any questions about Lancaster feel free to ask.
Hope this helps,
Becky (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending