The Student Room Group

Business Management as a degree? GOOD OR BAD?

Scroll to see replies

Hi @iheartmondays
I am Saikat, a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
Actually Business & Management are dynamic genres of careers. These platforms are changing as per the requirement of competitiveness.
So It entirely depends on individual interests & the way they pursue it.
If you are interested in business & management-related course details, please follow the below link for further information -
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/course-structure/ug/fbl/business-management-ba-hons/?term=2023-24

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Original post by iheartmondays
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking at doing Business Management as a degree. I would like to go to Queen Mary University to study. Hopefully enter the world of finance, investment banking etc.

However, I'm a bit scared! Is it worth getting a degree in Business Management? Do graduates get a good job? **** degree or respectable degree.... :smile:

Thanks x
Original post by iheartmondays
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking at doing Business Management as a degree. I would like to go to Queen Mary University to study. Hopefully enter the world of finance, investment banking etc.

However, I'm a bit scared! Is it worth getting a degree in Business Management? Do graduates get a good job? **** degree or respectable degree.... :smile:

Thanks x

Hi,

I know it's been a while, but how did things go in the end? Was the degree good or did you end up changing?
Original post by Nfjriwofbrhudh
Hi,

I know it's been a while, but how did things go in the end? Was the degree good or did you end up changing?

I'm wondering the same :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending