The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

.NK, they suck.
Reply 21
onearmedscissor
.NK, they suck.

Good argument :rolleyes:

Everyone's entitled to their own taste in music, obviously. Busted may not be your kind of music but that doesn't mean they suck...
.NK
Good argument :rolleyes:

Everyone's entitled to their own taste in music, obviously. Busted may not be your kind of music but that doesn't mean they suck...

How good is your argument? The fact that you went to school with them?

I'm not a young girl between 12-16, therefore I don't like them.
Reply 23
.NK
If you knew anything about the band you'd know they aren't 'fake and manufactured'...

James and Matt met each other through auditions and then advertised in NME for another band member. Charlie saw the advert and the band formed.

Their first single was released on 23rd September 2002...they've already been around longer than a year and are showing no signs of fading away...

They have a double-platinum selling album and have been nominated for three Brit awards.

*agrees* they are extremely popular...that can not be disputed whether you love them or hate them
Reply 24
onearmedscissor
How good is your argument? The fact that you went to school with them?

I'm not a young girl between 12-16, therefore I don't like them.

:rolleyes:

I didn't go to school with them.

If you read my other post then you'd see my argument.

I'm not a young girl between 12 and 16 either...

Reply 25
*confused*
*agrees*

Thankyou, glad someone understands :biggrin:
Reply 26
.NK
Thankyou, glad someone understands :biggrin:

understans what
Reply 27
crazy j
understans what

That 'they [Busted] are extremely popular...that can not be disputed whether you love them or hate them'. It was exactly the point I was trying to make.
Reply 28
they only have 2 good songs which is enough for me to still want them gone
Reply 29
eric bischoff
they only have 2 good songs which is enough for me to still want them gone

which two songs are you reffering to?

thier new album is actually really good (in my opinion)...but, like a said, my music taste is highly ridiculed and fairly poor!
xxx
Reply 30
oooomg busted are so cheesy pop! but i do like "dawsons geek" that makes me laugh, my friend wants to have a busted sandwich :eek: i think people need to make her see sense!
Oh my good great God yes, they suck an unbelievable amount! So much for being formed 'naturally' and not being manufactured. My friend was approached to be in the band, the scout said he liked his look, and did he want to join 'Busted', he did, of course, say no.....thank God.
Reply 32
wiffmaster
Oh my good great God yes, they suck an unbelievable amount! So much for being formed 'naturally' and not being manufactured. My friend was approached to be in the band, the scout said he liked his look, and did he want to join 'Busted', he did, of course, say no.....thank God.

that's strange...i didnt think they named them sleves busted until they ahd the final line up...hmmm...
Reply 33
wiffmaster
So much for being formed 'naturally' and not being manufactured. My friend was approached to be in the band, the scout said he liked his look, and did he want to join 'Busted', he did, of course, say no.....thank God.

As explained before...Busted are not a manufactured band...
Reply 34
TO ALL THE SLOW PPL WHO THINK THEY KNOW ABOUT GUITARS.....right i absolutly HATE busted HATEHATEHATE the sad little n00bs but have you heard of the ''guitar bug'' ?? i thought not anyways this is an infa red device that fits into your output and transmits infared signals to your reciver that would be plugged into your amp input socket then transforms them for the amp so you hear sound. so that is how they play the ''no plug-in guitars''FOOLS if you gonna and a comment make sure it is correct
I know someone who met them. Apparently they hate the music they do. one of them (i forget which one) says he really likes garage.
Reply 36
musicboy
I know someone who met them. Apparently they hate the music they do. one of them (i forget which one) says he really likes garage.

I guess people's taste in music changes over time. I'm sure they must have liked the music they make at some point...otherwise they'd have done more garage-y stuff from the start.

You can like other music too though, I mean, it's good to be interested in other genres when you write a song. It gives it influences from other instruments and styles and makes it more unique.
Reply 37
musicboy

that would probably be matt...he sung vocals on a garrage track called sunshine before busted were formed *is embaressed by her busted knowledge*
Reply 38
.NK

As explained before...Busted are not a manufactured band...

dont worry about it .NK...some people just won't be told :rolleyes:

lol...well..i like busted ...and am only 80% embaressed about that fact
Reply 39
Aren't they taking the mickey off themselves, I bet they laugh at themselves as much as I do. I still buy the albums for entertainment quality!

Latest