The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
edithwashere
well in this PC world we live in, calling somebody who is black "black" can apparently be termed offensive. dear oh dear.

True :yep:
I didn't find it offensive anyway :yep:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Deffo gonna give the economics booze cruise a try :smile:
MrCasperTom
I'm all innocent. :o:

Wtf is mandy??

MDMA, or ecstasy. TALKTOFRANK FOOOOL
edithwashere
MDMA, or ecstasy. TALKTOFRANK FOOOOL

Or just not do drugs... :p:
Reply 984
Nikopolidis
... to log into the nottingham studnts portal, then look through the tabs there

what tab's it on? i've looked but can't find it :s-smilie:

used the link anyway, cheers guys :smile:
MrCasperTom
Or just not do drugs... :p:

talktofrank isn't just for raving junkies, its good just to learn stuff actually :o:
edithwashere
talktofrank isn't just for raving junkies, its good just to learn stuff actually :o:

:ninja:

Touche' :p:
this place got a little bit rowdy today I see :tongue:

after i went on the talktofrank website I found myself more willing to take cocaine and less willing to try cannabis. Hmm.

not that i'd take any of them in reality...
veggie4life
this place got a little bit rowdy today I see :tongue:

after i went on the talktofrank website I found myself more willing to take cocaine and less willing to try cannabis. Hmm.

not that i'd take any of them in reality...

hang out with me, and you'll change your mind... to be quite honest a lot of things i would say are no worse if not less bad than tobacco and alcohol, just there are certain nonos like crystal meth, heroin etc which are just best not even going near. but each to their own, i'm no peer pressurer, i don't tell people how to live their lives as long as they don't tell me how to live mine :p:
milliondollarcorpse
Pffft what is this about the economists getting a boat?! Any other mathmo's wanna join me crash that ting lemme know

count me in :p:
Oh gawd let's not turn this thread into a drugs debate! Yes some illegal drugs are on the same level, or maybe even less harmful, than legal ones. Some people like to experiment with them, some don't and that's their right. /end discussion :smile:
edithwashere
mandy is my pet guinea pig. she gives me lots of joy, and makes me want to hug people and dance. :ninja:

and yeah probably, depends since all the "dubstep" clubs round here play pure garage which pisses me off, but if there's some decent ones up in notts i am ON ITTTTTT :sexface:

Dupstep scene is big in Nottingham. Mandy is also a very popular girl. :wink:
Brotherhood
Dupstep scene is big in Nottingham. Mandy is also a very popular girl. :wink:

well NOW i really can't wait :woo:
Reply 993
SOUR SKITTLES
does anyone know what goes on during the international welcome program??

seconded
Reply 994
Blackintuition
Aah oke, you still got time :smile:. It's a shame EU-students aren't allowed to join the international welcome program..

yeah I know. wonder why EU students are not allowed there......:rolleyes:
Reply 995
I GOT MY VISA!!!!!!!!:woo: :woo: :woo:
I tried skimming through the pages I missed since my last visit... but I'm too tired. Stupid 11+ hour shift at work :frown:
ourkizuna
I tried skimming through the pages I missed since my last visit... but I'm too tired. Stupid 11+ hour shift at work :frown:

story of my summer
Tha_Black_Shinobi
story of my summer

ahahah, story of half of my gap year :P
I just looked through the societies list and there's like 20 I want to join... FML. Need to cut that down.. a lot :P Though there needs to be one for random creativity stuff! Like drawing (not people from real life like the art one), crafts, scrapbooking, graphics etccc. I like random creativity stuff, haha..

Latest

Trending

Trending