The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I can't get into the university email either, I'm putting in my username (pmyjs1) and the password I created myself when registering, this is right isn't it?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
mistermeowingtons
From University Park campus? About an hour. Better to take the bus.

Oh right thanks, I guess I will be taking the bus then...
kosy91
exactly.....what is that???

I still haven't received anything from the course yet, even the university card :s-smilie:
lugiachan
I still haven't received anything from the course yet, even the university card :s-smilie:

People have received their card? :s-smilie:
I still haven't heard from my department yet either
milliondollarcorpse
People have received their card? :s-smilie:
I still haven't heard from my department yet either

The guy you've quoted is making a red herring, we get our cards on arrival :rolleyes:

I've got info from 2 of my departments, but not from english yet, I think it just depends on how organised they are cos everyones getting stuff at different times.
Reply 1185
lugiachan

I got an email from the M3 department yesterday. They gave me the departmental timetable for 20th-23rd sept

you will get your university card after you register
Reply 1186
JmsG
I saw them at Reading fest, probably my favourite band of the weekend! :p:

they were very good.. but i've gotta say our saturday (blink day) was my personal favourite.. particularly cypress hill/limp bizkit/weezer :biggrin:
komachi
they were very good.. but i've gotta say our saturday (blink day) was my personal favourite.. particularly cypress hill/limp bizkit/weezer :biggrin:

I missed half of limp bizkit :frown: weezer were really good though and cypress hill were differently one of my weekend favs!

JmsG

How were guns at leeds? they were absolutely dire at reading.. arrived an hour late only watched the first song.. and caught the rest of LCD soundsystem :smile:

Tell me about it. I was near the front but actually left, started playing as soon as I'd got out of the crowd!
Reply 1188
JmsG
Yeah that was a good day (sunday for us), blink were just awesome, listening to them brings back the good old times!

How were guns at leeds? they were absolutely dire at reading.. arrived an hour late only watched the first song.. and caught the rest of LCD soundsystem :smile:

yeah totally agree! the atmosphere throughout blink was just immense, did travis do the drum solo at reading as well? where the platform went upside-down? it was unreal! yeah you're lucky to have had them on sunday, gnr was a total letdown, not as bad as it was for you guys at reading but their set was still rubbish. i'm also not really a fan of lcd soundsystem so it was just a really big anti-climax to the weekend.

milliondollarcorpse
I missed half of limp bizkit :frown: weezer were really good though and cypress hill were differently one of my weekend favs!

aw gutted! yeah those three bands at the main stage was just brilliant, massive let down when paramore came on, we stayed just for the eye-candy haha her singing was pretty bad.. i think hayley's mic was turned down or the instruments were too loud or something but i couldn't hear her at all really :/ blink made up for it though :biggrin:
komachi
yeah totally agree! the atmosphere throughout blink was just immense, did travis do the drum solo at reading as well? where the platform went upside-down? it was unreal! yeah you're lucky to have had them on sunday, gnr was a total letdown, not as bad as it was for you guys at reading but their set was still rubbish. i'm also not really a fan of lcd soundsystem so it was just a really big anti-climax to the weekend.

aw gutted! yeah those three bands at the main stage was just brilliant, massive let down when paramore came on, we stayed just for the eye-candy haha her singing was pretty bad.. i think hayley's mic was turned down or the instruments were too loud or something but i couldn't hear her at all really :/ blink made up for it though :biggrin:

Yeah he did that at reading too, travis is amazing! Did cypress shill light up some huge jay on stage at leeds too? that was funny :mmm:

Have you guys kept your wristbands on? I'm keeping mine on for notts :yep:
Reply 1190
milliondollarcorpse
Yeah he did that at reading too, travis is amazing! Did cypress shill light up some huge jay on stage at leeds too? that was funny :mmm:

Have you guys kept your wristbands on? I'm keeping mine on for notts :yep:

he is definitely the best member of blink that's for sure :smile: hahaha yah he did, did he do the bit where he was pretending to choke on it and was like "is anybody a doctor!?" and started singing dr. greenthumb? it was really funny XD
I planned to, but I have really skinny wrists and it fell off. A friend of mine gave me her saturday wristband though so I wear that :s-smilie:
kosy91
exactly.....what is that???

Was a little yellow card that came along with a welcome letter from the department (M3) and a 1st week timetable

They asked me to post the yellow card back with shoe size/chest size etc for safety equipment :smile:
Reply 1192
Nottingham_Banker
Was a little yellow card that came along with a welcome letter from the department (M3) and a 1st week timetable

They asked me to post the yellow card back with shoe size/chest size etc for safety equipment :smile:

oooohh. that sounds so exciting!!!!:woo: :woo: :woo:

well I got a mail from M3 with the 1st week timetable (just incase I leave before it arrives by post)

Have no idea about the yellow card. Maybe they dont give it to international students. We could give the measurements during international week I guess.

hmmm........
I don't mean to be rude but could we take this to PM... you know so we don't de-rail this thread and potentially get it closed.
Reply 1194
MrCasperTom
I don't mean to be rude but could we take this to PM... you know so we don't de-rail this thread and potentially get it closed.

yeah I agree with you. we need to strictly stick to relevant topics.
And anyway, I have no idea what all that discussion was about!!:p:
Reply 1195
Nottingham_Banker

oooh I haven't received one of these for EEE :frown:
How busy is your week one timetable? I'm in pretty much 9-5 on monday and tuesday :frown:
tarwe
oooh I haven't received one of these for EEE :frown:
How busy is your week one timetable? I'm in pretty much 9-5 on monday and tuesday :frown:

lame :eek:

I'm in 11 - 2:45 monday

9.30 -4:45 tuesday

9.30 - 1 weds

10 - 12 Thurs
Reply 1197
Nottingham_Banker
lame :eek:

I'm in 11 - 2:45 monday

9.30 -4:45 tuesday

9.30 - 1 weds

10 - 12 Thurs

=[
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/engineering/departments/eee/documents/weekoneyear1.pdf
Have people been getting these timetables in the mail? I haven't heard anything from maths except for the posts of a few events ie. registration, on the facebook page :s-smilie:
Reply 1199
JmsG
I feel your pain.. I'm in 10-4 monday, 9-4 tuesday and 930-5 wed with lectures starting on thursday!

what subject are you doing?

Latest

Trending

Trending