The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
that's exactly why, they sell studenty food.... if you need fruit so badly, be healthy and walk to pronto on campus, or tesco at five ways :wink:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
that's what i'm planning to do tomorrow. but it's faaar away from here (elgar right at the top of the vale). i would say i miss my fresh veg, but i don't because i never had thaaat much before coming, but it was a resolution of mine ot have a greater intake. but if it involves a 23 minute walk each way... well i just don't know.
Reply 3
its a 10 min walk to tesco... absolute max :wink:
I did the Tesco Five ways trip today from Tennis Court. It's not that bad (coming back was easier because I knew I could cut across teh Vale) but at the end of a long day at Campus I think I'll stick to the nearby Express and leave 5-ways till weekends and emptier days.
Reply 5
brat-sampson
I did the Tesco Five ways trip today from Tennis Court. It's not that bad (coming back was easier because I knew I could cut across teh Vale) but at the end of a long day at Campus I think I'll stick to the nearby Express and leave 5-ways till weekends and emptier days.

hi where is the tesco express
Reply 6
five-ways roundabout, or roundabout there. in terms if directions it depends where you're coming from, but legend has it that if you traverse up the vale (i.e. from shackleton to eglar direction), you reach a mainish road. turn left there, and keep walking. then you get there 10 mins later.
hi, how far is it from pritchatts?
Reply 8
Lauren Hart
hi, how far is it from pritchatts?

Hey, where abouts in Pritchatts are you? i'm in the house! Looking forward to the law induction day tomorrow?
taimma
hi where is the tesco express

If u go to the front of the edgbaston campus (the entrance near the guild). Turn right at the main road and a couple of minutes you will find the tescos express on the right hand side.
tesco express is very useful for all things newspapery :smile:

to my eternal shame i drive there every morning from heeley road for a bottle of pop and a newspaper... :blush:

i would just stick to the costcutter to be honest, tesco express doesn't sell partcularly much more... unless you want petrol? :wink:
davesstones
tesco express is very useful for all things newspapery :smile:

to my eternal shame i drive there every morning from heeley road for a bottle of pop and a newspaper... :blush:

i would just stick to the costcutter to be honest, tesco express doesn't sell partcularly much more... unless you want petrol? :wink:

That is quite shameful :p: Apparently costcutters sell their products at extortionate prices. Plus, Tescos sells more variety, and also fruit and veg.
fruit and veg at tesco express? that's pushing it really... :wink:

i drove there this morning too, but i got an excuse, i needed diesel and it's raining so is all ok :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending