The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level biology resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know any good questions or revision websites for AQA biology pls
Reply 661
Does anyone know where I can find the 2015 Unit 1 Paper? I need it to revise for my mock next week!
Reply 663
No AQA sadly, I've found the Edexcel one :frown:
mathsphysicstutor.com ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoo from pakisten???

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guys, I found a new resource called alevelprep.comBe sure to check it out! It provides an online interactive multiple choice question platform for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Economics!
Hi all,

I'm currently in Year 12 studying OCR biology and I found this website: https://alevelbiology.co.uk/
Has anyone used this before? How did you find it? I would just like to know because you need to pay a fee to get access to all resources and I don't know if it's any good. Thanks for any responses. -:smile:
Is anybody doing the old SNAB legacy papers?
Does any one have the edexcel AS biology Salters nuffield locked specimen paper
anyone have the answers to the chapter 19 exam style questions? for ocr biology ( genetics of living systems). thank you
hi, does anyone have the answers to the unit 2 examination style questions aka, 2015 please?
I really need the SNAB scientific article because I can't download it without the red 'exemplar' lines over it! pleaseeeee help me ;(
Look for Seneca A level biology it is very good
This website is really good:just type in Seneca A level Bioology
Hey everyone, I’ve found a website, Stuvia.com, which contains lots of resources for a range of subjects.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXFnAzACAnOAPVBv-QRNTQ

Take a look here. Free revision videos for AS and A2 biology, exam tips, essay advice. Everything what you need!!
(edited 4 years ago)
hey guys Do u by any chance have a simple answer to this question.
Cause i cant find anything

‘How does a protein’s primary structure determine its 3D structure ‘?
The sequence of amino acid changes, so the position of hydrogen, ionic and dissulphide bonds changes. So secondary structure changes and the tertiary structure changes.

Somewhere around these lines. Hope it helps :smile:
Original post by nessyioa
hey guys Do u by any chance have a simple answer to this question.
Cause i cant find anything

‘How does a protein’s primary structure determine its 3D structure ‘?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending