Original post by Ameliecrevel
Good luck on your french!! I have mine too😭

What time? I finished mine at 10 x
Original post by xrachelbarber
What time? I finished mine at 10 x

How did it go?? I finished mine at 12!
How did it go?? I finished mine at 12!

I think it went well! Which surprised me because I did not feel prepared, aha. Stumbled on the second part of the stimulus card and there was a little bit of a silence, I had a mind blank, but It was only short so I'm hoping that it doesn't affect the result too much. How was yours?!
I think it went well! Which surprised me because I did not feel prepared, aha. Stumbled on the second part of the stimulus card and there was a little bit of a silence, I had a mind blank, but It was only short so I'm hoping that it doesn't affect the result too much. How was yours?!

Ohhh okay was it you really AS exam?? That's good that you managed to catch yourself up though! And yeah really we'll thanks !
Ohhh okay was it you really AS exam?? That's good that you managed to catch yourself up though! And yeah really we'll thanks !

No, sorry it was A2, which was yours?

Oh no mine was A2 too! What's didn't you mean by the the still stimulus paper ?
Oh no mine was A2 too! What's didn't you mean by the the still stimulus paper ?

I said the second part, you know after you do your minute talk on what you think and they ask you questions for like 4 minutes?xx
I said the second part, you know after you do your minute talk on what you think and they ask you questions for like 4 minutes?xx
Ohhh of course yeah ! What were your subjects on? Xx
Ohhh of course yeah ! What were your subjects on? Xx

Mathieu Kassovitz La Haine & paca, what were yours?

I have my Spanish oral today :/ x
(edited 6 years ago)
Mathieu Kassovitz La Haine & paca, what were yours?

I have my Spanish oral today :/ x

Ohhh wow they sound so hard ! I had genetic modification,abortion, euthanasia, immigration and death penalty! Oh good luck!!! X
Hi if anybody has access to any aqa French unit 3 past papers/listening files pre 2013 please let me know
Reply 131
Original post by Proletariat1984
Hi if anybody has access to any aqa French unit 3 past papers/listening files pre 2013 please let me know

Hiya I'd also like to know where to find the listening clips for the older papers! Or if anyone has them please email them to me! Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest