The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I organised a poolparty. I planned to get waisted, but at the end, everyone was drunk except me...:biggrin: but it was fun anyway.
Reply 41
I went out shopping during the day, had an 18th birthday party will all my friends and family, parents booked a place and saved up for about a year for me even though I said I didn't want to. It was one of the best moments of my life though!
Reply 42
my 17th at IOW festival I told everyone it was my 18th so they insisted on getting me as drunk as humanely possible. i dont remember much apart from mad dancing to riverside outside a rollercoaster, passing out and waking up with people trying to carry me back into my tent - only i was so wasted i thought the sky was moving and i got really terrified, think i started screaming and then fell asleep. then i woke up the next morning in a tent with about 8 strange west country men.

think my 18th is going to be a quiet one.
Reply 43
just went to the pub with my friends :smile: they got me a pint with various spirits and *delights* mixed into it.... basically smirnoff and apple sourz and anything else they had behind the bar :smile: wouldnt have changed what I did was good
I was in Blackpool with my Gran sat in a family bar. Ahhh but it was a good day. We went shopping in Manchester during the day, then went back to Blackpool for a meal and a few drinks.

When I got back to Newcastle the next day I had a night out with a mate :smile:
i honestly cant remember dont even think i got that drunk i just dont remember

my 21st on the other hand - now thats a different story, i remember most of it up until i strawpedoed a bottle of red wine puked my guts up, necked a 3/4 pint of jd and promptly passed out shortly after
Reply 46
I jumped out of a plane.

Believe me, skydiving is one Birthday event you will NEVER forget.
I went to a club with some friends. It was alreet, wasn't that great though.
Then the night after I went to see a band in London.. I was pretty drunk and it was a really good gig and it was fun - much better than the night before.
Got a limo with 14 of my mates to a lovely restaurant. Was a fab night! That was the day after my birthday. On the actual day, I spent it with my close family & they came round for a meal at mine.
i spent 7 hours in a car journey coming back from holiday with a whining sister, meal out with a meal which was nice then they wanted to watch a pirate film of philadelphia (sucked). main thing will be a brewery tour which i'm looking forward to (i am only recently 18 and yes i am rather different) my 21st will be insane. i have been planning a long time and it involves lots of drink, animal costumes, car jousting and possibly explosives.
Reply 50
http://www.choccywoccydoodah.com/ here- in the bar du chocolat :smile:
Reply 51
I spent mine recovering from food poisoning.

Went out in the evening for a meal with my family and ate hardly about two bites. Then went to my drama group, then went to the pub.

And then two weeks later I went out for dinner with some friends.
My 18th was our Sixth Form Prom :smile: Got pretty wasted and don't remember much of it though!!
Reply 53
My 18th is during my first term at King's, so I'll probably find somewhere in London to go out :P

I'm having a celebration with 20 friends this Sunday though - having a murder mystery in a marquee in my garden :biggrin: Sounds nerdy, but it's actually really fun!
Reply 54
Just cake.
caused havoc in Bristol with 4 of my girlies!
I studied for my Psychology Unit 1 exam.
I had a Twilight themed fancy dress party.

And yes, I regret it now.

I'll make up for it by having a cracking 21st in 2013.
Had a party in a pub :h:
I had a party.. and my parents booked me a stripogram which was veeeeeeeeeeery embaressing in front of all my family and friends! Eek

Latest

Trending

Trending