The Student Room Group

It's my birthday..

It's going to be my 18th birthday in roughly 30 minutes, I wanted to ask everyone for any advice :biggrin: Much appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Ionomer
It's going to be my 18th birthday in roughly 30 minutes, I wanted to ask everyone for any advice :biggrin: Much appreciated :biggrin:

Enjoy it. That’s the best advice I can give you. Don’t rush anything and just let it all sink in. Have a great birthday!
Ahhhh big 18!!!! Happy birthday. Honestly the only piece of valuable advice I can give you is to enjoy life. Don't overthink it and everything will come together (the way you want it to). Don't rush anything, take your time and remember it's your life (no-one else's). Have an amazing day and enjoy yourself.
(edited 10 months ago)
Happy birthday! :h:

Figuring out how to be an adult takes years. Don't panic when it feels like nothing has changed.
Reply 4
Happy Birthday! :party2:

If you are planning to go clubbing or have quite a few boozy drinks, stay on the cautious side when it comes to 'how many drinks are too many'. Keep your photoid safe while you are enjoying yourself, don't trust anyone else to take care of it for you.
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Ionomer

Don't feel pressured to drink just because you're 18, if you go to a bar bring a friend with you and most importantly have fun! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Ionomer

Happy birthday OP!!
Reply 7
Original post by Huzam001
Enjoy it. That’s the best advice I can give you. Don’t rush anything and just let it all sink in. Have a great birthday!

Original post by Leslie Knope
Ahhhh big 18!!!! Happy birthday. Honestly the only piece of valuable advice I can give you is to enjoy life. Don't overthink it and everything will come together (the way you want it to). Don't rush anything, take your time and remember it's your life (no-one else's). Have an amazing day and enjoy yourself.

Original post by 1582
Happy birthday! :h:

Figuring out how to be an adult takes years. Don't panic when it feels like nothing has changed.

Original post by londonmyst
Happy Birthday! :party2:

If you are planning to go clubbing or have quite a few boozy drinks, stay on the cautious side when it comes to 'how many drinks are too many'. Keep your photoid safe while you are enjoying yourself, don't trust anyone else to take care of it for you.
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
Good luck!

Hahaha no boozy drinks for me I've got an A level tomorrow :colonhash:

Original post by Anonymous
Don't feel pressured to drink just because you're 18, if you go to a bar bring a friend with you and most importantly have fun! :biggrin:

Original post by Anonymous
Happy birthday OP!!

Thanks guys!
Hbd
Reply 9
Happy Birthday! You are now an adult. Hope you enjoyed it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending