The Student Room Group

Depression Society MKIV

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
God. Sorry to open on a negative note. But have had the worst couple hours in a long long time.

I did wonder why the other thread was so silent...

Hope everyone is okay.
Reply 2
:woo: New thread!

I wish I could just get run over by a bus, would make everything so much easier.
Reply 3
Original post by Jinxy
God. Sorry to open on a negative note. But have had the worst couple hours in a long long time.

I did wonder why the other thread was so silent...

Hope everyone is okay.

Damn you, I wanted to be the first to post. :tongue:

What's up?
Reply 4
Original post by superwolf
Damn you, I wanted to be the first to post. :tongue:

What's up?

Heh, oopsy.

Tbh, I'm just having really bad suicidal thoughts and this is fairly new to me these days. Not had them seriously in a couple years now.

Are you ok?
Reply 5
I did say I was going but hey, I like this place. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Jinxy
Heh, oopsy.

Tbh, I'm just having really bad suicidal thoughts and this is fairly new to me these days. Not had them seriously in a couple years now.

Are you ok?

Hmmmm. I'm no use at giving help but I can give you :hugs: :redface:
Reply 7
Sorry to make it even gloomier, but I'm not good either. :frown: I just cut myself, for the first time. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Jinxy
Heh, oopsy.

Are you ok?

:hugs: That's no fun at all. Anything you can do to distract yourself?

Meh, I'm alright, just sitting quietly wishing I was dead.
Reply 9
Thanks both of you.

I wish I could help both of you not feel like it because I know how it hurts :frown:
Reply 10
Wow we are a cheery bunch aren't we :wink: :hugs:
Reply 11
Original post by FDSGD12
Wow we are a cheery bunch aren't we :wink: :hugs:

You sound a little better :smile:
Reply 12
Apart from the blood running down my leg, I am :smile:
I just spent 10mins trying to work out why "mytsr" wasn't showing depression society updates. :dry: New thread :facepalm:

Original post by Jinxy
Heh, oopsy.

Are you ok?

Anything triggered it you reckon?

Original post by superwolf
:woo: New thread!

I wish I could just get run over by a bus, would make everything so much easier.

Certainly would :daydreaming:

(er.....it wouldn't make things easier for me if you got run over...sorry that came out wrong)
Original post by FDSGD12
Apart from the blood running down my leg, I am :smile:

:console:

if it's deep it might be an idea to get yourself to a&e.

If not, well, keep it clean, maybe put something over it etc, sure you know the drill (if not, I can try to explain/direct you in the right general direction)
Original post by FDSGD12
Sorry to make it even gloomier, but I'm not good either. :frown: I just cut myself, for the first time. :frown:

Don't want to lecture you or anything (but here goes anyway), but cutting yourself is a very very bad idea. Once you've started it can be hard to stop. Plus you can end up with a ton of scars. Try and find something more positive to do when you feel bad (think you said something about writing poetry).
Reply 16
Its weird, i regret it know but for some reason I had a really bad urge to do it. :frown: Its not that bad dont worry.
Reply 17
Original post by Sabertooth

Anything triggered it you reckon?

Loving someone who seemingly doesn't give a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An top of that, they left me and moved on.

Sorry. Needed to just say it.
Original post by Sabertooth
Certainly would :daydreaming:

(er.....it wouldn't make things easier for me if you got run over...sorry that came out wrong)

I should think so too. :colonhash:
Reply 19
Original post by FDSGD12
Its weird, i regret it know but for some reason I had a really bad urge to do it. :frown: Its not that bad dont worry.

Hope you're okay, darling. x

Quick Reply

Latest