The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gobbygabby
1 our holiday was paid for us, so we didnt get to pick a location

By BBC? I thought you had to pay for the holiday :confused:
I don't understand the point in this programme :-/. Obv. parents want to spy on their child, see what they get up to, but I dunno :dontknow:....
Reply 242

2 just because we don't get naked and grope people doesn't mean were boring, it only means the we have self respect

Good on you, its good to see there are actually people with some moral values out there and can have fun without breaking all of them!
Reply 243
Is anyone watching the catch up episode? It was on BBC3 tonight at 9
Reply 244
2 just because we don't get naked and grope people doesn't mean were boring, it only means the we have self respect

Haha photo evidence or it isn't really you :tongue:
^ don't believe that account up there is real :p: to be honest they WERE quite boring, not judging for doing what they wanted to do on holiday but honestly that isn't what we watch the show for, it's meant to be for the shock factor and...well, people like Rhys :awesome:
Reply 246
I'd probably be similar to the sensible group this week, to be honest. They were still having fun, just in a way which didn't involve flashing their bits at any given opportunity. It was a bit weird how Kiran was saying that Gabby was drinking too much on the first night, but at the same time, all we saw is what the producers wanted us to see. Many of the circumstances could have been very different to how they seemed on the show.

You are Gabriella, right? I thought it was great that we saw a group that had a good time without acting like a bunch of idiots, unlike most of the others. Did Kiran and the other guy get together in the end?
Original post by Louzilla
Where exactly is "up north"?
Birmingham upwards :wink:
Reply 249
Original post by 916-CALL-TURK
Birmingham upwards :wink:

Hah. So Yorkshire, Cumbria, Newcastle, Liverpool & Manchester? That's an amazing generalization.
Original post by kbountra
You are Gabriella, right? I thought it was great that we saw a group that had a good time without acting like a bunch of idiots, unlike most of the others. Did Kiran and the other guy get together in the end?
Nah nah nah :wink:
Original post by Louzilla
Hah. So Yorkshire, Cumbria, Newcastle, Liverpool & Manchester? That's an amazing generalization.
So's thinking that everyone who doesn't have a 'Northern Accent' is posh.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 252
Lolcano, the most recent one in Magaluf could not have been more different to my 'lads' holiday there
Haha I loved this series :biggrin:
I loved it when the guy who was in Malia I think, put the pot noodle on a plate and sprinkled mussels over it to make it look more "gourmet" lmao.
Reply 254
Original post by 916-CALL-TURK
So's thinking that everyone who doesn't have a 'Northern Accent' is posh.

Did I say that?
well the season has ended, but my - what a programme that was - i rarley enjoy the crap the gf puts on tv, but that series went down a treat :rofl:
Reply 256
Obviously they knew they were being filmed so there's a chance their parents would see it though?
Reply 257
I watched the Zante episode last night, the bloke was such a bellend. I cringed through the entire episode.
Original post by ily_em
I remember further back in thread somebody saying they knew someone on the show, and apparently one of the rules was no sex (or drugs). That's probably why nobody got any :ninja:

Aye, that's what he told us. The guy was an absolute noob, it was James the library guy. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that on this show there were two groups of guys from my town - one group were the noobiest guys on the show, and the other group were absolutely amazing. Let down.

Original post by Cupcakee
I agree
His parents were pretty odd aswell, sounds like they never let him go out, he had never been out until the early hours of the morning.

This is the thing - I never see him around town, but when we finished our GCSEs, he held a GCSE party at a local club. With booze, if you had ID. He made it out to be the best thing ever, absolutely terrible.

Original post by JKGB
I can't believe I applied to be on this show, so glad we weren't chosen.

But I love it!

How did you apply for the show? How did they try to palm it off as not being what it was?
(edited 13 years ago)
Dunno why that Kiran was trying to make out she weren't posh though, she was well posh............or just had morals which in the idiots book= posh lol
Great show, shame it's over :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest