The Student Room Group

History Offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
princesspwll
Reading and Queens Belfast have offered me places.

Queen's Belfast don't run a general History course ( :confused: ) - were you applying for ancient or irish?
girlgerms

I still have to hear from LSE, York, Manchester and Queen Mary.

I don't want any interviews, I tend to ramble and get much too enthusiastic.

Aw, well enthusiastic is good! :smile: good luck with the rest of your applications, hope you hear from them all soon. And to you and anyone else worried about York not getting back to you quickly enough, don't worry, they are notoriously slow with lots of applicants as they can afford to pick and choose the best candidates....it would just be nice of them to actually send out a letter saying 'we have received your app and are currently considering you' - like Durham does - than to leave you hanging. Don't be dispirited though, I didn't hear from them till early feb but I got an offer, so time isn't any indication, it's just annoying playing the waiting game! :smile:
Reply 102
I got one from Exeter :smile:

Its conditional, I have to get a 600 in one SAT II. Hopefully not too difficult :wink:
Reply 103
Hey

got my first offer today, about time!

Conditional from Westminster

azs*
Reply 104
AAB for Warwick.
Reply 105
jchf
AAB for Warwick.

WARWICK!! Well done! Crikey! Me jealous:d!
When did you apply?
Reply 106
gemma.....
WARWICK!! Well done! Crikey! Me jealous:d!
When did you apply?

Just before the Oxford deadline. Got the Warwick offer today.

Don't really want to go there though - Oxford (prob won't get in) or Durham (prob will get in) for me.
Reply 107
jchf
Just before the Oxford deadline. Got the Warwick offer today.

Don't really want to go there though - Oxford (prob won't get in) or Durham (prob will get in) for me.

I got a history/english offer for durham today...A's in history/english lit and Tertiary entrance rank 97 or above...yayyyyyyyyyy
Reply 108
AAB for Warwick

Oooooh I'm so jealous! I really want a Warwick offer for History!!!!! Well done xx
Reply 109
ditto the AAB(c) Warwick offer for me! I really like the look of the place and the course, and was expecting to hear nothing from them for a month or two yet, so this'll help make the week until Oxford replies a little easier!
Royal Holloway offer of EE for History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ Nice one! :-)
Reply 112
Ooooh Warwick offers. I hope I hear from them soon...!
Ossie1701
Royal Holloway offer of EE for History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh now, if only I could get a uni to feel that way about me! Wow.
Reply 114
egyptiancat
Oh now, if only I could get a uni to feel that way about me! Wow.

Hehe, yeah. I wish.

Congratulations mate.
Pandy
Hehe, yeah. I wish.

Congratulations mate.

Thanks, also got another offer today from Sussex, of either ABB, or AAC For V100.
I'm starting to climb at the walls because my 5 of my offers have come through so I'm only waiting for one reply (this insanity is evident in a recent post of mine:
"I'm applying for Mediaeval History at St. Andrew's, which no one else on TSR seems to have done before :confused: , and I think they'll start processing applications for the course at the same time as they start processing applications for History (which I'm sure people on TSR have applied for before)... It would sure be useful to know when people started recieving History offers last year, but I can't find anything using TSR's 'search' feature... :mad: . Oh well... " :redface: )
Anyway, I was wondering if someone knew when St. Andrew's begins giving out offers/rejections for either Mediaeval History or History...
Thanks guys for listening to my scared rant - has anyone found a Track cure yet? Hum...
Happy xmas everyone! :xmas:
Reply 117
Just updated my signiture for all to see my History application. I'm only waiting on King's College now...
Reply 118
I've got an offer from Manchester!!
Reply 119
I've been told that St. Andrews give out History offers at the beginning of March.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending