The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eff01
Doritos 3D! Man, they were niiiice :wink: also the ketchup flavoured Walkers, anyone remember them?

Oh my god, Doritos 3D! They were SO good!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
This thread just makes me really sad because all of this stuff was so amazing? The Saucy BBQ Transform a Snacks and those American quarterback cheeseburger crisps <3
But you still get Quarterbacks etc....
I check every dodgy newsagents for those. I can still find Transformas but only the rubbish flavours, I want the purple or the brown ones. I also want that Cadbury marble bar, Wotsits waffles, Vice Versas.
Reply 2484
Does anyone remember those ice lolly ball things in a plastic container? Think it may have been a Wall's product?
Reply 2485
Original post by GracefulMess
I check every dodgy newsagents for those. I can still find Transformas but only the rubbish flavours, I want the purple or the brown ones. I also want that Cadbury marble bar, Wotsits waffles, Vice Versas.

I spied saucey bbq transform a snacks a few weeks ago in a corner shop, up until then I only knew of one flavour they done which was spicy (which is amazing)
Original post by Fusion
Does anyone remember those ice lolly ball things in a plastic container? Think it may have been a Wall's product?

Solero shots.
Reply 2487
Original post by Saralouise95
Oh my god, Doritos 3D! They were SO good!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Haha yes! They should bring them back :biggrin:
Original post by GracefulMess
This thread just makes me really sad because all of this stuff was so amazing? The Saucy BBQ Transform a Snacks and those American quarterback cheeseburger crisps <3

Saw you're also from Guildford... Grange Park stores (on the corner of burden way and grange road) still sell the saucy bbq transform a snacks (or at least they did a few weeks ago) :biggrin:
Reply 2489
Original post by tehforum
Solero shots.

They were so refreshing on a hot day :cool:
Original post by lil.sam30
Saw you're also from Guildford... Grange Park stores (on the corner of burden way and grange road) still sell the saucy bbq transform a snacks (or at least they did a few weeks ago) :biggrin:

Oh my gosh I must figure out where these magical roads are?! I live near town and therefore know nothing apart from town, where I work and the sushi place.
Solero shots are still available but they're called Calippo shots now.
Reply 2492
Original post by EatRainbows
Twizzlers and the Milky Way crispy roll tube things D:<

the milky way things are in home bargains and bnms
Someone mentioned Mountain Dew - I seem to be finding this everywhere now!
Penguin Flipper Dippers :cry:
I really miss Lunchables Hot Dogs. I remember my mum used to pack one of these in my lunchbox when I was in year 4. Ahh... Good Times.10544115_7297cfae76.jpg <- They looked like this, mini hot dogs.

You got 3 mini hot dog buns, 3 mini hot dogs and a sachet of tomato sauce and I think a sachet of mustard, and little pieces of cheese.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2496
Nik naks cheese flavour :mad:
Original post by Annie72
Solero shots are still available but they're called Calippo shots now.

=/ thats a stupid name :frown:
Turkey twizzlers, walkers tomato ketchup flavour crips, milky way spread.
Original post by Jamie95
I really miss Lunchables Hot Dogs. I remember my mum used to pack one of these in my lunchbox when I was in year 4. Ahh... Good Times.10544115_7297cfae76.jpg <- They looked like this, mini hot dogs.

You got 3 mini hot dog buns, 3 mini hot dogs and a sachet of tomato sauce and I think a sachet of mustard, and little pieces of cheese.

I used to have these too! I think they had mini hot dogs, hot dog buns, ketchup and a sachet of Dairylea cheese. I can't find any proper pictures but I remember practically living off them when I was younger haha

Latest