The Student Room Group

I had a whim of cooking

Today is Friday, so I started not minding work. I cooked. How is your weekend start? What food chain shop do you like?
Original post by Hardest Job
Today is Friday, so I started not minding work. I cooked. How is your weekend start? What food chain shop do you like?

I almost never buy ingredients in a food chain shop, but in a supermarket. I already cooked on Wednesday this week.
Reply 2
Original post by Kallisto
I almost never buy ingredients in a food chain shop, but in a supermarket. I already cooked on Wednesday this week.

That makes sense in a supermarket. My favourite is chicken bouillon soup. What's your favourite?
That makes sense in a supermarket. My favourite is chicken bouillon soup. What's your favourite?

I mostly cook pasta dishes. I can make so many different foods with them and they are easy and fast to prepare.
Reply 4
I mostly cook pasta dishes. I can make so many different foods with them and they are easy and fast to prepare.

I cooked soup last night. I'm happy the rest of family could enjoy it.
Reply 5
Hmm. I love cooking. Anyone?
Hmm. I love cooking. Anyone?

Yeah, me. You are certainly not surprised, you already thought as much, I am sure.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 7
Yeah, me. You are certainly not surprised, you already thought as much, I am sure.

That's interesting!
I wrote a song called Whim. I spread this to the people.

https://youtu.be/Wh--KsUIEzk

Quick Reply

Latest