The Student Room Group

What should i feed my goldfish????

What should i feed my goldfish????

Scroll to see replies

Red Leicester
Original post by mnot
Red Leicester

I need a serious answer.i have brought two goldfishes ...i have given them peas,flour..but they arent eating...dont know what to do???
Is this a troll?
Nope...you know gold fishes can be pet..they are kept in bowl , or aquarium...they need to eat like other creatures...i dont know what they eat...i just wanna know...
Original post by Veet Voojagig
Is this a troll?

Nope...you know gold fishes can be pet..they are kept in bowl , or aquarium...they need to eat like other creatures...i dont know what they eat...i just wanna know...
And it never ocurred to you to buy fish food when you bought the fish? The person who sold them to you would have (or should have) given you the spiel on how to care for them. Your story is about as implausible as it gets.
And it never ocurred to you to buy fish food when you bought the fish? The person who sold them to you would have (or should have) given you the spiel on how to care for them. Your story is about as implausible as it gets.

If you know ..please tell...seems like you are a troll
Just Google "fish food". If you are this incompetent then you should not own pets. And for the love of all that is good, clean the tank after the crap you just dumped in it. My guess is those fish will be dead soon anyway. Don't buy anymore.
Just Google "fish food". If you are this incompetent then you should not own pets. And for the love of all that is good, clean the tank after the crap you just dumped in it. My guess is those fish will be dead soon anyway. Don't buy anymore.

Ha ha..do you own gold fishes???you have really got a good sense of humor.
I have updated your thread title as "please reply" was a little bit vague :yy:

Best of luck in feeding your goldfish

I think they don't have very good memories so maybe it's just because they've forgotten to eat???
(edited 4 months ago)
I have many years experience in keeping both tropical and marine fish. And yes, I have a very good sense of humour. Sadly, that won't save your goldfish. You need to get yourself clued up before you find them practicing their backstroke.
Original post by 04MR17

Ok
I have many years experience in keeping both tropical and marine fish. And yes, I have a very good sense of humour. Sadly, that won't save your goldfish. You need to get yourself clued up before you find them practicing their backstroke.

My gold fish has 3 wives.....
Original post by 04MR17

Best of luck in feeding your goldfish

I think they don't have very good memories so maybe it's just because they've forgotten to eat???

No actually the goldfish has 6 wives and 12 children.so he is busy in feeding his wives and children...
Original post by Head12
No actually the goldfish has 6 wives and 12 children.so he is busy in feeding his wives and children...

That's impressive considering less than an hour ago you said you only bought 2

I didn't realise they reproduced so quickly!
Original post by 04MR17
That's impressive considering less than an hour ago you said you only bought 2

I didn't realise they reproduced so quickly!

Just mintutes ago he got engaged into an extramarital affair..his 1st wife accepts his girlfriend and now they are living together happily...just second ago he brought his anot 4 another gfs...his 1st and 2nd wife didnt oppose it..they he got 5 married to 5 gfs..now he has adopted 12 children..they are living happily
Original post by Head12
Just mintutes ago he got engaged into an extramarital affair..his 1st wife accepts his girlfriend and now they are living together happily...just second ago he brought his anot 4 another gfs...his 1st and 2nd wife didnt oppose it..they he got 5 married to 5 gfs..now he has adopted 12 children..they are living happily

Does the fish have a name?
I suggest Boris
Reply 18
Original post by mnot
Red Leicester

greatest food ever. i would marry red leicester
Original post by 04MR17
Does the fish have a name?
I suggest Boris

No.....donald

Quick Reply

Latest