The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Trio bars.
Reply 1181
Original post by znh
I haven't seen these sold in an ice cream van for ages :cry2:

Someone please tell me they still exist!?

Also Peanut Butter KitKats and McDonalds Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundaes :sogood: :drool: :cry:

ahhh these were amazing!!
Turkey twizzlers. I've heard that BN biscuits are still on sale in countries like France.
Does anybody know the name of those crisps that came in little puffed- up rectangles? I haven't seen those for years.
Reply 1183
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Ah right, I hadn't tried them but now I won't bother. :frown:

I must look in Iceland next time I go...

If you ever find Zap ice lollies (usually ice cream vans) try it!! Honestly, they are amazing :sogood:!
Reply 1184
Walkers' Cheese and Chive crisps. :colone:
Dark chocolate Mars bars (WHY do they always make the best things "limited edition"??!! ) I don't like regular Mars bars but these...well, they were the DBxs:smile:
And Ovaltine chocolate bars but maybe only I can remember them cos I'm old. :biggrin:
Original post by Groat
Walkers' Cheese and Chive crisps. :colone:

Actually, Spring Onion crisps in general. Used to get them EVERYWHERE, as commonplace as cheese and onion, and now it's like... the hardest thing to find in the UNIVERSE.
Reply 1187
Original post by TotoMimo
Actually, Spring Onion crisps in general. Used to get them EVERYWHERE, as commonplace as cheese and onion, and now it's like... the hardest thing to find in the UNIVERSE.

I couldn't agree more. What is up with all these sour cream and chive flavours . . . they don't reach the dizzy heights of cheese and chive and spring onion. :eek:
Reply 1188
Original post by znh
I haven't seen these sold in an ice cream van for ages :cry2:

Someone please tell me they still exist!?

Also Peanut Butter KitKats and McDonalds Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundaes :sogood: :drool: :cry:

I had quite a few of these last year. Still taste amazing, they are toffee flavour.
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Nestle Pretzel Flipz.

They're sold in the USA, but I'm too poor to pay the postage. :frown:

Thought you'd like to know that Marks and Spencer's now do chocolate covered pretzels of their own.

Not quite as nice as Flipz but better than nothing! :biggrin:
Reply 1190
JIF peanut butter! So creamy
Reply 1191
McVities Caramel Slices, i cant find them anywhere :frown:
Cadbury's snaps, they always get rid of the good stuff
Reply 1193
Sun dog cheesy popcorn, I seemed to be the only one that liked it
Anything that used to have cocaine in it.
Reply 1195
Milkybar Choo :frown:
Bounty Calapuno were freaking A too...
Reply 1197
There used to be biscuits called sunbreaks, they were really buttery and delicious and they were discontinued about 10 years ago I would say. I haven't been able to find anything even remotely similar since which is disappointing. I can still taste them...

Cadbury's Dream Snow Bites :frown:
I loved...
Cadbury Snaps (are they still around??)
The crackling Willy Wonka chocolate bars
Spaghetti flavoured Monster Munch
Baked bean flavoured Monster Munch

:frown:

Latest