The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ive been in the library since 3 ih the afternoon :yawn: looks like i'll be spending the rest of the night here :s-smilie:

Original post by JChoudhry
I've got FP1 tomorrow :eek3:

Original post by Atherilia
I got M1 tomorrow :smile:

gl guys :hugs:
Reply 381
heard lady gaga in a shop earlier ...had this song in my head since ... we want his leather pants :mmm:
ooh leather pants :teeth:
Original post by vin
he will :teeth: make sure to get it, I never really liked using guns myself but I made sure to have a few for situations that needed them :sadnod:

oh venus :teeth:, go back after completing a main story mission :wink:

Mecurio pulled through with a very nice spaz rifle shotgun thingy. :teeth: I also have the sniper thing which i'm disappointed with. :frown: I wanted a huge monster sniper which ripped through my enemies with one hit.... I prefer hand to hand anyway. :h: Well, sword to hand - the katana is lovely.

I walk into a club, mercilessly massacre all the goons, corner the boss in his office and the first thing I say is "Take it easy." XD I love this game.

Also, Gary is so bitter and anti-climactic. :erm: What was with all that "I'm nightmare blah blah blah blah blah." I've seen worse in real life and he looked no worse than Barsabarasomethingsomethingsomething. That Nosferatu who followed the Nine order was much uglier....

Everyone seems to hate Lacroix. :awesome: And Nines is gonna be such a backstabber.... I can tell (or guess?). Every freedom fighter group needs a little ****ing traitor to **** up everything for everyone else.

Also, this little monster thing which enslaves people is awesome. I got rid of my hooker and (to my dismay) Heather who I actually quite liked... I set her free and got a humanity point though. :cute: Now I have Velvet (the hot stripper vampire) and the pro-communist bitch vamp. They're bloody good at hand to hand combat (which means I can just stand from afar and shoot while they handle things) but I can't suck blood from them cos they're vampires. :frown: I didn't mind enslaving the commy cow but I quite liked VV... she was considerate of the writer's work and didn't want me to kill any innocents... and she's hot. Smoking. :tongue:

Yea, that's the end. Oh, I can't wait until I rip that Xiao apart. And I saved Zhao after 2 tries. :awesome: I didn't like seeing a chinaman die... and he was so honourable... so chinese... :love:

I think the game's almost over. Another day of playing should do it. :h: Need to go muller some fools over at Giovannis. Then I'll get back to doing side quests... Still need to figure how that Carnival of death one. :erm: And that one with the missing vamp girl... the thin blood mission.... I have her car keys and purse and picture... hmmmm :erm:

If you kill the police enough times they give up. :awesome: life lesson learnt.
(edited 13 years ago)
va va vooom :sexface:
Reply 385
Original post by Kagutsuchi

Mecurio pulled through with a very nice spaz rifle shotgun thingy. :teeth: I also have the sniper thing which i'm disappointed with. :frown: I wanted a huge monster sniper which ripped through my enemies with one hit.... I prefer hand to hand anyway. :h: Well, sword to hand - the katana is lovely.

I walk into a club, mercilessly massacre all the goons, corner the boss in his office and the first thing I say is "Take it easy." XD I love this game.

Also, Gary is so bitter and anti-climactic. :erm: What was with all that "I'm nightmare blah blah blah blah blah." I've seen worse in real life and he looked no worse than Barsabarasomethingsomethingsomething. That Nosferatu who followed the Nine order was much uglier....

Everyone seems to hate Lacroix. :awesome: And Nines is gonna be such a backstabber.... I can tell (or guess?). Every freedom fighter

group needs a little ****ing traitor to **** up everything for everyone else.

Also, this little monster thing which enslaves people is awesome. I got rid of my hooker and (to my dismay) Heather who I actually quite liked... I set her free and got a humanity point though. :cute: Now I have Velvet (the hot stripper vampire) and the pro-communist bitch vamp. They're bloody good at hand to hand combat (which means I can just stand from afar and shoot while they handle things) but I can't suck blood from them cos they're vampires. :frown: I didn't mind enslaving the commy cow but I quite liked VV... she was considerate of the writer's work and didn't want me to kill any innocents... and she's hot. Smoking. :tongue:

Yea, that's the end. Oh, I can't wait until I rip that Xiao apart. And I saved Zhao after 2 tries. :awesome: I didn't like seeing a chinaman die... and he was so honourable... so chinese... :love:

I think the game's almost over. Another day of playing should do it. :h: Need to go muller some fools over at Giovannis. Then I'll get back to doing side quests... Still need to figure how that Carnival of death one. :erm: And that one with the missing vamp girl... the thin blood mission.... I have her car keys and purse and picture... hmmmm :erm:

If you kill the police enough times they give up. :awesome: life lesson learnt.

ah you're playing it with the companion mod:beard: Ive not tried that one :beard: I did it all solo :proud:

Xiao that snake :dry: Gary :giggle: Amelia was even more bitter:erm: and yeah you're getting towards the end :hmmmm: though remember to explore all the buildings in a city that you can :wink:

Kag is enjoying it :hugs:
Original post by vin
ah you're playing it with the companion mod:beard: Ive not tried that one :beard: I did it all solo :proud:

Xiao that snake :dry: Gary :giggle: Amelia was even more bitter:erm: and yeah you're getting towards the end :hmmmm: though remember to explore all the buildings in a city that you can :wink:

I've spent my experience points on lockpicking and non-combat stuff so extra muscle is neccesary. :yes: The company doesn't go amiss either. :h:
Reply 387

:bawling:oh god that driving lesson was bad, I stalled and then paniced and stalled even more and got all nervous and messed up simple things I could do well normally.:cry2:
I've spent my experience points on lockpicking and non-combat stuff so extra muscle is neccesary. :yes: The company doesn't go amiss either. :h:

I realised towards the end of my first game that i should have spent more on combat:s-smilie: the last boss....but i managed to get through ok :yep:
yay time for some anime then sleeep :cute:

Original post by vin
:bawling:oh god that driving lesson was bad, I stalled and then paniced and stalled even more and got all nervous and messed up simple things I could do well normally.:cry2:

it happens :console:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 389
no it doesnt :emo:

why are humans addicted to this troublesome form of transport :cry:
Reply 390
Original post by vin

:lovehug: it happens to everyone every now and then
Reply 391

Original post by vin

Just pulled out my requiem larp character sheet :teeth: my character is a ventrue of the invictus covenant, she's rich, looks striking & is incredibly intimidating :cool: what are your characters on the computer version like?

I also notice that I never completed my character sheet because I did it in 5 minutes :laugh: might want to do that at some point
Reply 392
Original post by vin
no it doesnt :emo:

why are humans addicted to this troublesome form of transport :cry:

I'll ask my husband later, he'll definitely come up with a convincing answer to this one. :giggle: :hugs:
Reply 393

Aiko, your new sig is adorable! :hugs:
Reply 394
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Just pulled out my requiem larp character sheet :teeth: my character is a ventrue of the invictus covenant, she's rich, looks striking & is incredibly intimidating :cool: what are your characters on the computer version like?

I also notice that I never completed my character sheet because I did it in 5 minutes :laugh: might want to do that at some point

eww ventrue :unimpressed: the bakura clan

my first was sexy toreador man who could seduce anything even straight men :proud: and could solve most problems with his smooth words. When it came to combat he disliked guns prefering to run up close very fast with a sword.:h:

next was a bat **** crazy malkavian girl with a strange wardrobe... she liked to confuse people with her vocabulary and scare them with her insight of their past and secrets.:colone: ..She liked to sneak around and jump on people then drain them of all their blood:yep: Or just sneak up right behind them and impale them on this big hook weapon thing then throw them to the other side of the room :yep: Using that power where she ****s up peoples minds was something she occasionally did too.:mmm: This one was also succeeded in seducing people lots for sucking their blood in night clubs.:yep: I liked it when she would have conversations with the man on tv.:mmm:

last one was a tremere woman, not particularly interesting, used her blood magic for stuff ...making people explode or just die, stopping them moving and spunching them to death alot.. not very into this character:s-smilie: didnt finish the game as her before deciding to take a break:s-smilie: She wasnt so good at smooth talking or stealth. When I reinstall it Ill finish this game and then start another as a nosferatu for something different.:yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by vin
I realised towards the end of my first game that i should have spent more on combat:s-smilie: the last boss....but i managed to get through ok :yep:

It's gonna be fine for me I think. The two vampresses I have distract any enemies and my firearm is quite high (one circle away from maximum). :h:

Ah, yea - what kind of moron sets explosive tanks in a room when testing a vampire's capabilities? :sigh:
Original post by skipp

Ventrue. :grr: Too good to suck rats are you? :hmmm:

My first was a Malkavian which kind of annoyed me (just because the game was labelling what I was...) so I went with the toreador - i'm now an incredibly persuasive and seductive vampress with an immortal stripper vampress and a pro-communist bitch vampress. :h:
Reply 397
Original post by skipp
Aiko, your new sig is adorable! :hugs:

:withstupid:

:emog:
Reply 398

It's gonna be fine for me I think. The two vampresses I have distract any enemies and my firearm is quite high (one circle away from maximum). :h:

Ah, yea - what kind of moron sets explosive tanks in a room when testing a vampire's capabilities? :sigh:

yup silly :stupid: that building had a room with two coffins in ...did wonder what those were about:s-smilie:

i did feel a bit sorry for the guy who they chucked into the room with only a cross to defend himself from you :laugh: well till you couldnt feed off him :grr: then I just punched him
Original post by vin
yup silly :stupid: that building had a room with two coffins in ...did wonder what those were about:s-smilie:

i did feel a bit sorry for the guy who they chucked into the room with only a cross to defend himself from you :laugh: well till you couldnt feed off him :grr: then I just punched him

Yea, I found those too - artifacts maybe? I also hacked into the e-mail and confronted Xiao.... what a bitch.

I didn't know about that cross guy. I immediately killed anyone and everyone I saw. :tongue:

Latest