The Student Room Group

TSR BookChat

You like books 📕? I see you 👀!! Get involved with the TSR BookChat - your space to talk about anything book-related!

Meanwhile...
BOOK CLUB 📖 👀: Official TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room
TSR READING CHALLENGE ❤️: TSR Reading Challenge 2024 - The Student Room
BOOK DIARY FROM @heartz4moushi 📕: book diary - The Student Room
WHAT ARE YOUR READING GOALS? 🥅: whats everyones 2024 reading goals? - The Student Room

Feel free to introduce yourself belowww ⬇️
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

If we're having this separate thread for general reading chat and using the other one for the organised book club and the book of the month, I'll probably unwatch the other thread and just look at this one then :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
You like books 📕? I see you 👀!! Get involved with the TSR BookChat - your space to talk about anything book-related!

Meanwhile...
BOOK CLUB 📖 👀: Official TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room
TSR READING CHALLENGE ❤️: TSR Reading Challenge 2024 - The Student Room
BOOK DIARY FROM @heartz4moushi 📕: book diary - The Student Room
WHAT ARE YOUR READING GOALS? 🥅: whats everyones 2024 reading goals? - The Student Room

Feel free to introduce yourself belowww ⬇️

hii!

this is great, im excited to see how this progresses!

im doing my gcses this year so am not reading as much as usual, but I am currently on book 11 of the year, which is 'Stay Close' - Harlan Coben.
I am a massive crime fiction and suspense thriller addict, and my fave author is Tess Gerritsen 🙂 I'd love to hear about what other people are interested in, and I would really appreciate recs within and outside of this genre!!
Original post by Saracen's Fez
If we're having this separate thread for general reading chat and using the other one for the organised book club and the book of the month, I'll probably unwatch the other thread and just look at this one then :smile:

yup - perfect!! i'll only tag you in important-ish updates ❤️
Hiyaaa
Ijust got my copy so havent started yet how r u guys getting on
Reply 6
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiyaaa

Of daisy jones? I'm about a third in, but I'm planning to read loads on wednesday so should finish it then! It's quite an easy format to understand, but i won't go into any plot details
Ohh exciting ill probs start it tomo after i finish my current read which iwould not recommend its caleld the bee sting by paul murray
Ohh exciting ill probs start it tomo after i finish my current read which iwould not recommend its caleld the bee sting by paul murray

oo why the unrecommendation? :smile:
Idk just thought it was a bit long and kinda boring tbh I didnt rlly get the humour
Original post by study23!
Of daisy jones? I'm about a third in, but I'm planning to read loads on wednesday so should finish it then! It's quite an easy format to understand, but i won't go into any plot details

the format was alright after i got over the fact that it wasnt normal. eventually i just sped through the whole thing
Hiyaaa

I've not long started it, I'm a few chapters in but really liking it so far x
Reply 12
I'm about 1/5 of the way through a very good translation of Milarepa's Hundred Thousand Verses.
Also a few chapters in enjoying it so far th e format is different but u get used to it quickly enuff
@halfharry also lol i thought we coould do the book talk here bc this is a book chat for book lovers and book club member (which you tots should become).
Original post by Tatakae L
@halfharry also lol i thought we coould do the book talk here bc this is a book chat for book lovers and book club member (which you tots should become).

yk i want to become a book member but i saw the daisy jones and the six post too late, I'll definitely read the next book thought @emm4nuella can you direct me to the poll so i can vote i couldn't find it😭😭
Original post by halfharry
yk i want to become a book member but i saw the daisy jones and the six post too late, I'll definitely read the next book thought @emm4nuella can you direct me to the poll so i can vote i couldn't find it😭😭

not open yet :smile:
Original post by halfharry

ive liked ur suggestion bc it is one I have wanted to read and I did the circus one too bc it looks interestingg. Im hoping we get a proper vote tho and not just me liking posts😭😭😭😭
Original post by Tatakae L
ive liked ur suggestion bc it is one I have wanted to read and I did the circus one too bc it looks interestingg. Im hoping we get a proper vote tho and not just me liking posts😭😭😭😭

the poll opens tomorrow and you will get a proper vote :smile:
Original post by emm4nuella
the poll opens tomorrow and you will get a proper vote :smile:

kk babe, thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending