The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Fashion management (UAL) ?

I'm starting the Bsc Fashion Management course this september at UAL (Holborn), wondering if anyone else is doing the same course? And if there are any group chats I can join?
Original post by apt1107
I'm starting the Bsc Fashion Management course this september at UAL (Holborn), wondering if anyone else is doing the same course? And if there are any group chats I can join?

Hi there,

Hope you're well and congratulations on your offer!

We've got a general UAL thread for students stating in 2019, you'll probably find people doing this course too. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5648496

If you have any questions about stuyding at UAL, or living in London etc. please feel free to get in touch.

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by apt1107

Hey, Charlotte I’m doing the same corse do you have Instagram. It would be lovely to get in touch before the corse starts ! 🤍
Reply 3
Original post by apt1107

Hey I’m Charlotte I’m starting the same corse at UAL, LCF would love to get in contact before we start do you have Instagram ? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending