The Student Room Group

Fitzwilliam College Cambridge 2024 offer-holders

Thought we could all use a place to get to know each other before October!!!! Can’t wait to meet you all in person ❤️❤️❤️

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or requesting social media handles or group chats is not permitted under the TSR community guidelines.
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alex_Raven
Thought we could all use a place to get to know each other before October!!!! Can’t wait to meet you all in person ❤️❤️❤️

Try the Cambridge forum?
Original post by Alex_Raven

Hi! I think that's a great idea! I'm from Scotland and have got a place to study vet med :smile:
What subject are you going to be studying?
Reply 3
Original post by HopefulVet24
Hi! I think that's a great idea! I'm from Scotland and have got a place to study vet med :smile:
What subject are you going to be studying?

I’m studying medicine!!! Ahhhhhh, I know someone called Jenna from Scotland coming to study vet med as well at Fitz, so you won’t be alone xx
hello fitz people

Do any of you have any idea of when the offer holder dah will be? I’m assuming we’ll have one since previous years told me they had one.
Reply 5
Original post by sulemanelmagrbi
hello fitz people

Do any of you have any idea of when the offer holder dah will be? I’m assuming we’ll have one since previous years told me they had one.

I think it will be determined later on?? Probs closer to the time xx
What courses is everyone doing?????
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #1

Econ🥰
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by sulemanelmagrbi
hello fitz people

I got an email today with my offer details and it was saying that there's going to be an online one on the 8th of Feb :smile:
Original post by HopefulVet24
I got an email today with my offer details and it was saying that there's going to be an online one on the 8th of Feb :smile:

Where on your email did it mention the offer holder day? I can't find it anywhere hahah :smile:
Hello all. Is this thread also for postgrads? I'm a Norwegian postgrad student, MPhil in Education, accepted at Fitzwilliam 🙂
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hello all. Is this thread also for postgrads? I'm a Norwegian postgrad student, MPhil in Education, accepted at Fitzwilliam 🙂
Hi! I've just been accepted at Fitzwilliam for my MPhil in English Studies - we should definitely try and make a group chat/thread for postgrads!
Original post by jodeaue
Hi! I've just been accepted at Fitzwilliam for my MPhil in English Studies - we should definitely try and make a group chat/thread for postgrads!
Congratulations! Should we make a group here on this forum somewhere?
Original post by jodeaue
Also cool that you're going to study English. I studied an MLitt in English at St Andrews, but now focusing on Education at Cam
Original post by Anonymous #1
mml!! spanish and russian ab initio, hbu??
Has anyone heard anything about funding?
Funding for specific scholarships?
Original post by Anonymous

Heyy everyone!
I just got an offer for Data Intensive Science! So exciting!
Original post by Anon123451
Funding for specific scholarships?

Yes, there are a few studentships for masters students.
Hey I’m also a master offer holder for Population Health Sciences. I’m hauling from NYC. Lemme know if there’s a group chat somewhere!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending