I do believe I've been pwned. :congrats:
Reply 122
Original post by Tulin

Original post by Tulin
I do believe I've been pwned. :congrats:

Well thank you mademoiselle :pierre:

And who might you be? :smile:
Reply 123
Personally I've never been keen on the idea of fire so close to ones own flammable hair.:erm:

But I do like the disregard for his own flammability that this individual has whilst he does what needs to be done.:cool:

Original post by vin
Personally I've never been keen on the idea of fire so close to ones own flammable hair.:erm:

But I do like the disregard for his own flammability that this individual has whilst he does what needs to be done.:cool:

i set my hair on fire a couple of months ago!
Reply 125

Original post by vin

Maybe since its his flame, its also part of his hair, and so it doesn't catch flame, thus is not-flammable :erm:

Can fire catch its own fire :dontknow:
Reply 126
Original post by Facticity

Maybe since its his flame, its also part of his hair, and so it doesn't catch flame, thus is not-flammable :erm:

Can fire catch its own fire :dontknow:

Well I wouldnt know since Im not really familiar with this anime/manga.:giggle: I did watch 6 eps of it and planned to watch more eventually. But I never got round to it.:erm:
Reply 127

Original post by vin
Well I wouldnt know since Im not really familiar with this anime/manga.:giggle: I did watch 6 eps of it and planned to watch more eventually. But I never got round to it.:erm:

Ah okay, by bad :colondollar:

But if you're going to get intot Katekyo Hitman, I would strongly recommend you go for the manga first :redface:

The anime is very divergent and honestly, its rare that the anime feels less intense or less action packed than in the manga. The manga is very good, better than the anime IMHO :yep:

Although, there are about 60 chapters of just slice of life kinda things, and all the characters getting introduced and developing before any action and proper storyline starts :s-smilie: But they are crucial for they are the background for the show, the characters and relations. I would highly recommend the manga, or if you still want anime, it only takes like 20 episodes so that is quicker :smile:
I am thinking about seeing how long I can live on Ramen... :teeth:
Reply 129
Okay I just had a completely random moment out of boredum and having just watched doctor who I decided to see using youtube if anyone has ever been stupid enough to try fish fingers and custard. Turns out there is a lot of video's of people trying it one of which is my flatmate only this smiley can describe my reaction :wtf:
Reply 130
Well thank you mademoiselle :pierre:

And who might you be? :smile:

I'm Tulin, I like anime and manga, and I usually lurk online at night.
I also believe that Madlax, and Hitman Reborn in particular are just plain awesome.
Reply 131
Original post by Tulin

Original post by Tulin
I'm Tulin, I like anime and manga, and I usually lurk online at night.
I also believe that Madlax, and Hitman Reborn in particular are just plain awesome.

madlax reminds me of a laxative:mmm:
Reply 132
Original post by vin

Reasonable thinking! Though, I'm more of a fan of sitting a distance from the fire - preferrably in a castle with a balcony - while watching my enemy suffer the flammability of his own hair.

Ah okay, by bad :colondollar:

But if you're going to get intot Katekyo Hitman, I would strongly recommend you go for the manga first :redface:

The anime is very divergent and honestly, its rare that the anime feels less intense or less action packed than in the manga. The manga is very good, better than the anime IMHO :yep:

Although, there are about 60 chapters of just slice of life kinda things, and all the characters getting introduced and developing before any action and proper storyline starts :s-smilie: But they are crucial for they are the background for the show, the characters and relations. I would highly recommend the manga, or if you still want anime, it only takes like 20 episodes so that is quicker :smile:

I kind of agree with this. It is more of a slice of life thing for a while, and it is essential. When the real storyline starts though, it really, really shines - both manga and anime.
Reply 133
Original post by vin
madlax reminds me of a laxative:mmm:

Ahaha, I've never noticed that!
I really hate it when Mangas seem to leave things unfinished. I've got to chapter 60 of Historie and it just ended abruptly.
Reply 135
Original post by kingrudding
I really hate it when Mangas seem to leave things unfinished. I've got to chapter 60 of Historie and it just ended abruptly.

The beauty of an anime like Madlax, is that it eventually ties up everything altogether in the finale. Like yourself, I don't like it when manga or anime leave things unfinished... Just... Dissatisfaction...
Reply 136
Can everyone please post on-topic stuff in the on-topic thread? We discussed this just yesterday, and I want an evening of reading about anna set her hair on fire...not serious conversation :erm:
Reply 137
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 138
Original post by vin
this is the main thread:giggle:

This is the off-topic thread :h:

As you know there is also an on-topic thread, which we should all use
Reply 139
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
This is the off-topic thread :h:

As you know there is also an on-topic thread, which we should all use

that post would have made more sense had I remembered to paste the link to the on topic thread and not just copied it and forgotten about it like a lemon :ahee:

Latest