The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aiko
Hey, Cay. :hugs: How's life been treating you? How's your A-Levels going? :smile:

Life is treating me to many wins in my Hockey, and my A-levels are going brilliantly thank you, how be New York and the job?
Reply 1961
Come on Wales :grin: with half of the match was so epic it made me change my mind about going out :woo: pity the second half was pretty **** but we still won. Though not sure who to cheer for in the next game today it's not who I want to win it's more who I would rather lose if France lose their out of running for the grand slam but I would like to see some revenge on England after the game they had against Wales :giggle:

Now time for some steak and a pint of poor man's kopperberg (normal cider with summer fruits squash :laugh:)
:lolwut:
Reply 1963
Original post by IGX_RSV2

Original post by IGX_RSV2
:lolwut:

iggle :bawling:
my housmate cracked the hinge of my ds :unimpressed:
Reply 1965
Original post by eugenius 8

my housmate cracked the hinge of my ds :unimpressed:

punch the berk in the face:unimpressed:
Reply 1966
Watching Princess Monocle. Shhh!
Reply 1967
erm can anyone else see the female sign instead of negative post rating thumb?
Reply 1968
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered
erm can anyone else see the female sign instead of negative post rating thumb?

no:wtf:
Reply 1969
Original post by vin
no:wtf:

Spoiler

Reply 1970
This kinda thing happens when you need to clear your cache
Original post by Juno
iggle :bawling:

:hugs:
Reply 1972
insane in the membrane :crazy:
Original post by vin
punch the berk in the face:unimpressed:

:rofl: twas an accident :p:

:emog:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1975
Original post by Atherilia
Life is treating me to many wins in my Hockey, and my A-levels are going brilliantly thank you, how be New York and the job?

That's great to read, Cay, I'm glad everything is going well for you. :biggrin: Unfortunately, work has been rather stressful these past few weeks due to a difficult client, but the worst should hopefully be over now. And yes, New York is fine. At least the weather is gradually improving. :tongue:
ohayou :yawn:
Reply 1977
ohayou :yawn:

Morning, Euge. So, what's news? :smile:
Original post by Aiko
Morning, Euge. So, what's news? :smile:

hey Aiko :cool: not much, just watching some Shippuuden, oh ive changed programme, am going to Dalian instead of Harbin in the summer :p: :smile: you?
Reply 1979
hey Aiko :cool: not much, just watching some Shippuuden, oh ive changed programme, am going to Dalian instead of Harbin in the summer :p: :smile: you?

Where are you currently at with Shippuuden? I'm up to date now. :tongue:

Ah, I didn't go to Dalian during my China trip, but it looks like an interesting city if the pictures are any indicator. Any particular reason why you've decided to change?

As mentioned above, work has been rather busy and stressful of late, but I'll survive. :tongue: That aside, I'm currently in the process of designing yet another blog for my reviews. Instead of wasting time redesigning my own one, I should really seek bloggers willing to pay for a bespoke theme. :redface:

Latest