Reply 61
Excellent!!:biggrin:
Reply 62
princess amy
heya
amirah
psychology
300 points....

came to the open day on 29th.....erm it seems so small and cute and rural..im from the city u see....any how was wondrin is it always quiet cuz i kinda like lively places and all....

anyways everyone seems so sweet and nice, might end up going to bangor...dont know how ill cope without me family tho!!! *sob*....

tike cre ppl

Thought I heard coaches outside (on Ffrith). Where did you look round? Not sure how lively it is but you always bump into people you know. On a Wedsnesday afternoon many people are off so perhaps that is why there were not many about.
Reply 63
Anyone else at Bangor tomorrow (other than the students:tongue:)

I am on a visit to the School of Ocean Sciences :biggrin:
Reply 64
Not all students will be there! Some (like me) have gone home for Easter!
Reply 65
Yay :biggrin: I loved it, was a very nice place :biggrin: Heheh yeah, forgot it was the Easter break :tongue:
Reply 66
Yay, glad you liked it!
Reply 67
hey, i've been invited 2 an open day on the 11th April at Bangor, but dont think i can make it, does any1 know if there are any others coming up, coz i'd really like to take a look around, even though i've firmly accepted my place.
Reply 68
E-mail them and ask, if you can't make it, then sometimes you can come on a separate day to look.
Reply 69
Lofty
Yay :biggrin: I loved it, was a very nice place :biggrin: Heheh yeah, forgot it was the Easter break :tongue:

I think most were still there or going on that day. I was there that day, I left i the afternoon. We saw people when we were looking out our kitchen and thought it's a silly day to show people round , as people are packing up etc lol. Glad you liked it anyway.
Reply 70
nodmolecan40
hey, i've been invited 2 an open day on the 11th April at Bangor, but dont think i can make it, does any1 know if there are any others coming up, coz i'd really like to take a look around, even though i've firmly accepted my place.

Tbh I think they have open days every week with different departments so just ask if you could perhaps come to one of those.
Reply 71
sexysax

Helen_w is - one of my best mates :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Awwww :hugs:

But yes, I am doing psychology and criminology next year. (Hopefully!!:biggrin: )
Reply 72
Helen_w
Awwww :hugs:

But yes, I am doing psychology and criminology next year. (Hopefully!!:biggrin: )

:cool: :hugs:

You will be doing it! No question! Can't wait!:biggrin:
Reply 73
sexysax
:cool: :hugs:

You will be doing it! No question! Can't wait!:biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin:
*finds the thread late*

Name: Natalie
Course: Marine Vertebrate Zoology
Ucas Points: 280

I got another offer for Marine Biology/Zoology, but I rejected it as I've accepted the other one as my firm. Hope I can get the grades. I think I'll cry if I don't. Can't wait to come to Bangor.
I was slightly miffed when my parents decided that because we'd been to the open day in October, they didn't want to bring me again for one in March/April >_>
Reply 75
Same name as me woo!! Hope to see you in Sept!!:biggrin:
heya

Name: Pink_Chick/Gem =P
Course Applied for: Psychology BSc
Offer: 300 points, 260 from A2...THINK I have enough points already

I was gunna do med but due to ill health I'm opting for psy@Bangor, excited tho!! If anyone in a similar situation or anyone else wants to chat, my addy is on my profile. hope everyone is well!!

peace xXx
Reply 77
Hey,

I applied for 2 course at Bangor. Both of them triple language studies.

Firm:
French, Spanish and German
Insurance:
Spanish, Italian and German.

The boundaries are quite low, and they seem to be flexible.

Am I the only one applying for languages here then?
Reply 78
No, I think Dani_88 is now doing French and German :biggrin: .
Reply 79
Oh cool :smile:

I take it you're already there?

Do you have any advice for all of us how may (or may not due to exams) be going up to Bangor?

Latest