The Student Room Group

Scheduled payment dissapear

Hi there.I was cheking my SF account today and i notice that maintanance loan and university fee has disapeard from there.The only thing is show me uo is the PLA .
I have not send any new evidence,but my wife finance suppose to be procesed by today.Does this happend to anyone else?Its really concern me as i receive already 2 payments from them.thank you
Original post by Ank_low
Hi there.I was cheking my SF account today and i notice that maintanance loan and university fee has disapeard from there.The only thing is show me uo is the PLA .
I have not send any new evidence,but my wife finance suppose to be procesed by today.Does this happend to anyone else?Its really concern me as i receive already 2 payments from them.thank you

Hi there,

Have you made any changes to your application or been asked for further evidence? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Have you made any changes to your application or been asked for further evidence? Thanks, Jason

Good morning.Nothing really apart of the fact that my partener is a student now and her aplication should be updated on 18/01
Hi there. Have you received any emails or letters from us recently? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 4
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Have you received any emails or letters from us recently? Thanks, Leah.

No
Original post by Ank_low
No

Hi there,

The only payments you can see is your PLA? Have you spoken to any of our advisors regarding this? Thanks, Ross
Reply 6
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,

The only payments you can see is your PLA? Have you spoken to any of our advisors regarding this? Thanks, Ross

I try to call but nobody pick up
Original post by Ank_low
I try to call but nobody pick up

You could try and access the live chat function on your online account. Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Our best contact number is 0300 100 0607 and the lines are open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 9-4 Sat/Sun. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending