The Student Room Group

Lady Gaga wants to make a perfume out of...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SAK.A
I wouldn't be surprised if she walked into a sperm bank and then said "This a sperm robbery anybody make a move and I will let 10 nuclear bombs off"

Oh Gaga, you're so mentally retarded quaint.
TBH honest i think she is trying to hard to be weird, behind those stupid outfits, makeup she probably very nervous, bored, and very ordinary and dressing up like barbie doll on crack covers her real self.
Reply 22
Sounds like like how I smell after a good night out:rolleyes:
Wow, she is like, so contraversial and different, oh my god. Super srs.
Reply 24
I wouldn't mind wearing or drinking cows' blood, but semen and sweat or blood from any other animal is just disgusting.
According to that article, it's not made out of blood, sweat and seamen, it's said to have the "smell combination" of those three. Yeah, still odd, but not as odd as selling blood, sweat and seamen in the chemist, lulz.
"Contain only bodily fluids"

Missing something.....

Vaginal Fluid
I thought that was the same stuff they put in Britney Spears' "Curious".
Reply 28
Original post by U.S Lecce
and I want to do a piss in her mouth, do you think she will let me? :dontknow:

if you propose to her that it would be good for her next stage 'stunt' then probably.
Where in the article does it say the perfume's going to made out of blood, sweat and semen?

"She wants the smell to be only of body fluids."

"'Monster', is said to have the smell combination of blood, sweat and semen."
Oh nice, spray on some blood and sweat....and lets hope its not from someone with AIDS :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by paperclip
According to that article, it's not made out of blood, sweat and seamen, it's said to have the "smell combination" of those three. Yeah, still odd, but not as odd as selling blood, sweat and seamen in the chemist, lulz.

This.
It'll only smell of them, not actually contain semen and blood, it's not as bad as that article makes out.
http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b222896_lady_gagas_perfume_inspired_by_blood.html
Reply 32
Ha, it would just smell like the morning after a heavy night

:bhangra:
I think she's at the point where she has no more actual 'statements' to make, and has resorted to being gross for no reason-unless it's in aid of gaining controversy.

I bet she is the most boring person in the world underneath this whole supreme effort to be different :/
Lady Gaga can make a perfume out of my hairy ballsack.
Crazy bitch.

I commend her for her success in the music industry but her personality, or a 'character' in la-la land dwarfs that success with the sheer level of stupidity.

Complete attention-whore, it's just embarrassing to watch.

Also she needs to stop walking around like she's some fashion icon with model looks. BITCH YOU ARE U-G-L-Y! I'm not one to discriminate for appearances but it's necessary when somebody who's clearly not good looking walks around as if they're the hottest thing on the planet.
Love her music and like how she has her unique style, but this is going tooo far!
Original post by Manitude
I was under the impression that fragrances were part of the constant battle to NOT smell of stale sweat...
Not sure what blood smells like, if anything.

smells like rust to me

Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Lady Gaga can make a perfume out of my hairy ballsack.

Give her half a chance and she would...
Attention seeking whore.
I think she's looked far too deeply into the idea of selling blood and semen in Dodgeball, but dude, "Not mixed together!"

Quick Reply

Latest