The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Arhhhggghhhhh (Lovelife)

basically i need adivce on what i should do with my love life. theres a guy who ive know my whole life and i love him to bits. we go to the same uni and get on dead while and stuff..... but what i have with him is really special so i dnt want to ruin it. basically ive been in a really shity relationship so im just afta some fun now im in uni. i met some lad who im hocked on...... he makes me soooo happy, and then soooo angry/sad! its ****ed up and i know i should leave him alone! but the lad im obsessed with has seen me with this bloke and he phoned me to wish me well with him ....im confused. i love him but just dnt want to get to serious to soon of that makes sense........................................... god ove just read that over and realsied what a slut i sound. im sooooo confused so no harsh critisicm please

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
'You are gay' ... to say the least.
Reply 2
oh wotver u ******
Reply 3
Dekota...normally you irritate me to the nth degree, but that made me giggle
Reply 4
Love_Hearts
basically i need adivce on what i should do with my love life. theres a guy who ive know my whole life and i love him to bits. we go to the same uni and get on dead while and stuff..... but what i have with him is really special so i dnt want to ruin it. basically ive been in a really shity relationship so im just afta some fun now im in uni. i met some lad who im hocked on...... he makes me soooo happy, and then soooo angry/sad! its ****ed up and i know i should leave him alone! but the lad im obsessed with has seen me with this bloke and he phoned me to wish me well with him ....im confused. i love him but just dnt want to get to serious to soon of that makes sense........................................... god ove just read that over and realsied what a slut i sound. im sooooo confused so no harsh critisicm please

You 'hocker' you.

Sorry, I had to say it. :biggrin:
Reply 5
well - if you still want to be with the other guy, explain your old friends and go and see him again.
If you dont, you've got a way out.
Only you can know whether you want to take it further with the other guy - if your lucky he will try it on and it will mean you get to decide rather than considering whether to risk it.
Enjoy yourself anyway.
Reply 6
Your spelling is horrendous, that's what you should be worrying about. Guys are the least of your problems.
Reply 7
Theres nothing confusing about that, the guy your obsessed with doesn't want a relationship
Reply 8
Poica
Dekota...normally you irritate me to the nth degree, but that made me giggle

And I thought, my next source of + reppage will be through humurous posts. :redface:

Clearly ... I'm attracting the negs more. :cool:
Reply 9
Dekota
And I thought, my next source of + reppage will be through humurous posts. :redface:

Clearly ... I'm attracting the negs more. :cool:

I've been down that route. I've got about 500 points of negative reputation.

It's fun, earning pos rep through being a bastard.
Reply 10
Love Hearts sort out what you want. If you're the type of girl who likes lads who treat her like ****, or don't let her know where she stands and what he wants from her (the bad guy) then go for it. If you want a nice guy...durrrr...go get one.

I'm a nice guy, but I'm taken. Don't cry too much, a tree screams everytime you use a tissue :tongue:
Reply 11
Your spelling is horrendous,

possibly because im drunk
Reply 12
Love_Hearts

Perhaps you should rethink your thoughts when your less drunk then :p:
Reply 13
MNBStyle
Perhaps you should rethink your thoughts when your less drunk then :p:

Ah, alcohol. That old thinking aid. :wink:
Reply 14
Poica
Ah, alcohol. That old thinking aid. :wink:

Oh yeah alcohol makes things so much clearer doesnt it???
*Awaits another sarcasm award*
Reply 15
Love_Hearts

I've had an entire bottle of Jack Daniels and I can still spell 'Floccinaucinihilipilification', dear.
Reply 16
'Floccinaucinihiliphilification', dear.

hummm wotever u little boy
Reply 17
And 'antidisestablishmentarianism'.
Reply 18
Alright people lets not bully this girl, shes come to us for help so we should give it her :biggrin:
Reply 19
Love_Hearts
hummm wotever u little boy

Shut it bint! Face it - you can't spell! You're a thicko, and a spaz as well!

Yarr, I'm a pirate.

Latest

Trending

Trending