From tesco.com

Weetabix 24s - 540g - £2.00 - 37p/100g
Ripoff spoonsize - 540g - £2.59 - 48p/100g

Err ok
Reply 501
i still want to try an Oyster!

One day..
Reply 502
Yeah, the Hello Kitty cereal is supposed to be "berry flavoured" but as tehforum states, they have a weird, almost... chemical-like, manufactured taste which just tastes sterile.

The texture and size of the hoops also confuse me; they're a bit more big and "honeycombish" than regular, say, Weetos/cheerios.
Original post by tehforum
Because its packed with sugar.

Lol, vitaminwater.

haha I know but its still delicious :colone: wonder why everything thats bad for you tastes so good.
Reply 504
Original post by Abc1234x
LOLL don't tell me u stood at that aisle in Tesco, taking picture of cereal boxes just for this thread :laugh:

If something piques my interest I take a picture of it - and in a supermarket a lot of things catch my eye... as a foodie magpie :P
I'm very adventurous with food and have tried most things. But have yet to taste reindeer, would like to try a reindeer burger:

Reply 506
I've never eaten a pomegranate, but they look really intriguing. My parents tell me they're currently out of season.
I'm willing to wait :colonhash:
Reply 507
Original post by Nut.
I've never eaten a pomegranate, but they look really intriguing. My parents tell me they're currently out of season.
I'm willing to wait :colonhash:

They taste rather like blood oranges to me, but much much sweeter. Quite nice.

Latest