The Student Room Group

10% of 'British' children are now mixed race

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Annie72
My Dad was part Scottish and my mum is Irish......does that make me mixed race?.Anyway, who cares that "10% of British children are now mixed race", not I.

I've noticed the Irish in particular don't care what ethnicity their children are. The Irish also have one of the lowest IQs in Western Europe.
Reply 61
Original post by No Future
And when the West was living in huts, the Chinese were living in palaces wearing silk, drinking tea and enjoying concubines.

What's your point?

You seem to be confusing your classes there. The rich in China did that, yes; and the rich in the West did similar, also.

So far as each country sticking together and living apart; that's a good thing: diversity isn't absorbing one anothers' cultures, it's learning about and living alongside them. I will always be English, and if I live next door to someone from, say, India, I'll continue to be English, and I'd expect my Indian neighbour to continue to be Indian. Obviously keeping to English laws and whatnot, but not losing their identity.

We need our differences to drive us to improve ourselves.
Reply 62
Original post by Mark12345680
I don't see any problem with mixed race children.
White =/= superior
Black =/= inferior

Hmmmm, well atleast my penis is bigger than yours I guess.
Reply 63
Original post by Kickflip
An example of a 'mixed race' country already exists. Brazil is 80% mixed race. The mixed race population in Brazil leads a third world ghetto existence, while the top 20% of the population are white. This is pure genetics, nowhere in the world where blacks live have they created anything like European standards of living for themselves. Hence the 'ghetto' is the same on every continent. Whites are not to blame for ghettos, because ghettos are the natural form of living in their native Africa and Asia. This is why race mixing is such a problem, if you cross the third world with the first world you get the third world. Who in their right mind would do that?

Mixed race Brazil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AASusCA0XVA

Watch Guns, Germs & Steel, you despicable turd.
Reply 64
Original post by Tootles
You seem to be confusing your classes there. The rich in China did that, yes; and the rich in the West did similar, also.

So far as each country sticking together and living apart; that's a good thing: diversity isn't absorbing one anothers' cultures, it's learning about and living alongside them. I will always be English, and if I live next door to someone from, say, India, I'll continue to be English, and I'd expect my Indian neighbour to continue to be Indian. Obviously keeping to English laws and whatnot, but not losing their identity.

What happens when your son marries your neighbour's daughter, and they then have kids?
To blame whites for their standard of living is like fish blaming whites for their living in the sea. Blacks are always saying whites exploit them. OK then, what have blacks ever given whites? What have we gotten out of this 'exploitation', compared to the many BILLIONS that blacks cost the West in Policing, Welfare and Aid?

Yes, because white people kidnapping Africans and forcing them to work unpaid in squalid conditions had no impact at all...

Those BILLIONS go to all people, not just blacks. If you are not a troll - and I hope for the sake of humanity that you are - then people like you are doing far worse for this country than a rise in immigrants. It has been proven that there is no genetically inferior or superior race; ignoring this fact makes you an idiot.
Reply 66
Original post by jinglepupskye
It is something that the political class MUST debate openly rather than suppress debate through punitive laws. If they ignore it they play straight into the hands of the BNP.

It isn't as simple as that. Even if the main parties suddenly became interested in race, I would never trust a party which was comfortable with the British citizenry becoming 10% 'Brazilian'.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Tootles

Your posts make no sense
I don't care at all, mixed race is sexy.
Reply 69
Original post by Kreuzuerk
What happens when your son marries your neighbour's daughter, and they then have kids?

Then they're English and Indian, but primarily English: the Indian family obviously saw some merit in being in England, and ultimately should be willing for their children to bring up their own children as being English. As I would do if I were to relocate to India; I'd've seen something about that country that made me want to be there, and I wouldn't want to be there unless I wanted to consider my children Indians.

My point is that I want to respect foreigners for their own cultures, and I expect the same from them. I have no time for people who try to amalgamate, taking on parts of one culture and parts of another. Who you are isn't a pick'n'mix.
Reply 70
Re•pro•duc•tion. 1. Something reproduced, especially in the faithfulness of its resemblance to the form and elements of the original.

Blue tits mate with blue tits, Great Tits with Great Tits, Rooks with Rooks, Crows with Crows, Dormouse with Dormouse. Nature wants to reproduce, if a subspecies doesn't reproduce it becomes extinct, if a subspecies diversifies it becomes extinct. That is why nature doesn't mix, that is why it is wrong, that's why it's called REPRODUCTION. Basic.facts.of.life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Obviously this is a huge problem.

Aye, obviously
Original post by Profesh
Watch Guns, Germs & Steel, you despicable turd.

This. Does guns, army and navy mean a race is 'superior'?
Original post by lazy smurf
Mixed race girls are hot.

Straight up lol, this makes me happy :wink:
Re•pro•duc•tion. 1. Something reproduced, especially in the faithfulness of its resemblance to the form and elements of the original.

Blue tits mate with blue tits, Great Tits with Great Tits, Rooks with Rooks, Crows with Crows, Dormouse with Dormouse. Nature wants to reproduce, if a subspecies doesn't reproduce it disappears, if a subspecies diversifies it disappears. That is why mongrelizing is wrong, that's why it's called REPRODUCTION

I think you picked the wrong definition of reproduction there, yours would most likely apply to art.

Reproduction: the biological process by which new individual organisms are produced

Sexual reproduction: where two organisms contribute genetic material in the creation of a new individual organism (that is, two organisms from the same species).

Species: a group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring...

The human species is H. sapiens. Humans of any colour can reproduce and produce fertile offspring.

Humans mate with humans.

When horses and donkeys reproduce, a mule or a hinny is produced. Horses and donkeys are different species and their offspring are infertile.

Ask your biology teacher.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Boasian Anthropology is to blame for much of the lies circulating about race. Marxists are to blame for the rest. Lies about race cause people in the West to do stupid things.

For example, 'minorities', as they are known, actually make up 90% of the world population. People of European origin (whites) account for just 10% of the world population of humans, down from 27% in 1950, and predicted to fall to 7% by 2050.
(edited 13 years ago)
I swear this story is old and has already been done on TSR.

Also, why should this be a problem anyway? It's all just skin colour; who cares!?
Original post by ruhan

Mainland Chinese are so stuck up :mfing:
Reply 78
Original post by No Future
Your posts make no sense

OK, I'll illustrate with something simpler than race. You're female, I notice, and I'm male. Let's say for a moment that I fancy you, and I want to be your boyfriend. I'll try to do something that attracts you to me, maybe put on nice clothes, cook you a nice meal, write for you a beautiful poem. I'd listen to what you have to say and think about it, put my own opinions to you, and both of us would grow better as people. But if we were both genderless, would there be any point?

Likewise with race: my identity as an Englishman is part of the driving force for me to compete alongside the rest of England to make ourselves better than all the others. And I want the other countries and races to do the same, because if we're all proud of our national identities and try to make our countries proud, the world's technology and society will improve.
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.

What is up with the apostrophe on the word 'British'?

Middle Eastern.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending