The Student Room Group

Does he like me or is he just using me as a second choice?

This guy I used to like confessed that he likes me, and I like him too now, and we’ve been talking for a bit now. He’s white and I’m black. His ex girlfriend was mixed/lightskin, today I decided to look at who he follows on his social media’s and low in the hold it’s mostly mixed race girls and light skins, 1% are full black girls and darkskins and barely any white girls too (probably 1% too). So I’m kinda catching on that that is his type. He told me earlier on his type was curves.

He’s said to me that he’s really attracted to me and always has been in the past, but I dunno whether to believe him??

Do you think I should give him a chance and do you think he actually likes me? or am I thinking too much into it?

I’m probably just being delusional.
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Give it a go, why wouldn’t you accept what he says
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
Give it a go, why wouldn’t you accept what he says

I just find it weird that he follows that many girls of the same demographic but then says he likes me? Like wouldn’t he at least have a ratio?
Reply 5
I don’t think who he follows is necessarily a predictor of who he likes and wants to date. Not to mention he’s told you he likes you
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I just find it weird that he follows that many girls of the same demographic but then says he likes me? Like wouldn’t he at least have a ratio?

It is odd, I would not be comfortable at all
This guy I used to like confessed that he likes me, and I like him too now, and we’ve been talking for a bit now. He’s white and I’m black.

Are you unsure if he wants to date you? And is it rare for black girls to be attracted to white guys?
Reply 8
Are you unsure if he wants to date you? And is it rare for black girls to be attracted to white guys?

I’m just unsure of his intentions/whether or not he really actually likes me at all.

And I wouldn’t say it’s rare, I’d maybe say the other way around, you don’t see a lot of Black Woman/White guy couples it’s usually BM/WW. But there are many black girls that do like white guys, most are just afraid to approach other races out of fear of rejection from Colourism/racism etc.
I’m just unsure of his intentions/whether or not he really actually likes me at all.

And I wouldn’t say it’s rare, I’d maybe say the other way around, you don’t see a lot of Black Woman/White guy couples it’s usually BM/WW. But there are many black girls that do like white guys, most are just afraid to approach other races out of fear of rejection from Colourism/racism etc.

So all your girfriends like white guys?
This guy I used to like confessed that he likes me, and I like him too now, and we’ve been talking for a bit now. He’s white and I’m black. His ex girlfriend was mixed/lightskin, today I decided to look at who he follows on his social media’s and low in the hold it’s mostly mixed race girls and light skins, 1% are full black girls and darkskins and barely any white girls too (probably 1% too). So I’m kinda catching on that that is his type. He told me earlier on his type was curves.

He’s said to me that he’s really attracted to me and always has been in the past, but I dunno whether to believe him??

Do you think I should give him a chance and do you think he actually likes me? or am I thinking too much into it?

I’m probably just being delusional.

You are an option to him
Agree. If he doesn't seem to already have friends from diverse backgrounds, then it is most likely that this may be an experiment in widening his sphere of relationships. Just go in with wides wide open and give yourself time to explore the relationship. What does a guy expect? Most of the time, what else does a guy want from a girl? That should be the default unless proven wrong. Have your own experiment. Enjoy.
Original post by Heaven girl
You are an option to him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending