The Student Room Group

do Indian guys like mixed race girls

Im a mixed race girl living in south east london and Im just wondering If south asian guys find black/mixed girls attractive. I havent really spoken to many because I live in a mostly white neighbourhood. If I wanted to meet south asian or Indian guys what societies or clubs does anyone reccomend I join?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i dont live in south ldn but guys love mixed girls im not sure about fully black because sometimes in asia black people are very appreciated but these days everyone loves u
Reply 2
when u say they are very appreciated in asia do you mean unappreciated?
Reply 3
It depends on the specific guy.
Different guys often have very different attraction dealbreakers, ambitions, beauty standards and relationship preferences.

Often personal physical attraction dealbreakers and family attitudes on endogamy are very relevant.
The traditionalist desis & Indian guys located in India who are very focused upon caste or nationality will often come from religious families that favour endogamy and heavily frown on dating.
These types of people tend to go down the arranged marriage route aiming to find spouses of very similar backgrounds and lifestyle preferences to themselves, sometimes their own blood relatives or extended family members that they are not biologically related to.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
It depends on the specific guy.
Different guys often have very different attraction dealbreakers, ambitions, beauty standards and relationship preferences.

Often personal physical attraction dealbreakers and family attitudes on endogamy are very relevant.
The traditionalist desis & Indian guys located in India who are very focused upon caste or nationality will often come from religious families that favour endogamy and heavily frown on dating.
These types of people tend to go down the arranged marriage route aiming to find spouses of very similar backgrounds and lifestyle preferences to themselves, sometimes their own blood relatives or extended family members that they are not biologically related to.

I appreciate your response but by Indian guys I mean those living in the UK not in India as I live in the UK and not in India
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I appreciate your response but by Indian guys I mean those living in the UK not in India as I live in the UK and not in India

Im from india and living in the UK. I dont get these threads tbh, it depends on each person indivdually
Reply 6
Im a mixed race girl living in south east london and Im just wondering If south asian guys find black/mixed girls attractive. I havent really spoken to many because I live in a mostly white neighbourhood. If I wanted to meet south asian or Indian guys what societies or clubs does anyone reccomend I join?

If you go uni join a cultural society make friends there, perhaps you could go to events held by religious/cultural societies. East London is full of south asian guys, most do like brown girls but lots do like mixed girls but ofc that's subjective to the individual. I
t's worth noting that caste/race is a big thing and most south asian guys would not want to go against their parents, who'd prefer them to date within their own ethnic groups but times are changing, hopefully more people are open-minded
Reply 7
Original post by Lord Sir Howard
Hello, my mate Raheeb is not Indian but I think his parents came over from Bangladesh which is probably close enough. We often talk about girls and relationships (I'm quite the puller if I do say so) and I have lost count of the number of times he has admitted to HATING any kind of mixed race girls. In fact, Raheeb only dates white women because I think he likes the feeling of power he gets from it. Hope this helps

I'm confused. how does he get 'power' from dating white girls
I'm confused. how does he get 'power' from dating white girls

he's really racist
Reply 9
he's really racist

yeah I know that but what do you mean by ‘power’
yeah I know that but what do you mean by ‘power’

Idk that's just what he tells me
Idk that's just what he tells me

Your friend's kooky
Reply 12

Yes they do Hun plenty do
Reply 13
Yes weost definitely do Hun
Im a mixed indian guy, i wish i could find a mixed race girl. Im thinking they dont go for indians, as from experience ive never seen a couple. Most mixed race are with anyone other then indian from what ive seen. Nice to have hope out there with ops post lol
Original post by Masterturk
Im a mixed indian guy, i wish i could find a mixed race girl. Im thinking they dont go for indians, as from experience ive never seen a couple. Most mixed race are with anyone other then indian from what ive seen. Nice to have hope out there with ops post lol

ooh thats cool , which is other ethnicity?
i am fully indian lol
I find mixed indians really interesting as they have very nice cultures , while I am just indian ..
ooh thats cool , which is other ethnicity?
i am fully indian lol
I find mixed indians really interesting as they have very nice cultures , while I am just indian ..

Im mixed with turkish in my lineage, but havent yet visited turkey even lol. I hope op finds someone!
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #1

Im mixed with turkish in my lineage, but havent yet visited turkey even lol. I hope op finds someone!

Oo that’s nice I have some Turkish friends
Reply 18
Bump
Reply 19
Original post by Masterturk

That’s cool, what are you mixed with ? Yes me too, I wish I could find an Indian guy to be with but I don’t really think they are into mixed race girls or at least they don’t show that they are. I haven’t spoken to my other mixed race or black friends about Indian guys but maybe it’s more common for mixed girls to like you than you think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending